Free SANS Cybersecurity Academy for Minorities

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Who said those companies had adequate cyber security teams in place? If you look at the majority of these hacks, these companies had very bad practices which tells me they didn't have a cyber security team in place or didn't listen to what they said.

im in agreement with you, i have no issues on your statement breh

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cybersecurity brehs taking massive L's lately in the field, companies and users getting they information and systems snatched daily ,,lol
Those L's from hackers are worth it with the amount of money cybersecurity professionals get paid.
But nothing is gonna stop a determined adversary who only has to be right once.

Fastest Growing IT Salaries – 2021 -Cybersecurity Tops the List

salaries.png

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Those L's from hackers are worth it with the amount of money cybersecurity professionals get paid.
But nothing is gonna stop a determined adversary who only has to be right once.

Fastest Growing IT Salaries – 2021 -Cybersecurity Tops the List

salaries.png

I'm in IT so I know whats going, even with countermeasures at work, ,,,,,,
My complanit is company being breached all the time,

Copped knife from bladehq.com earlier this year,, they emailed me months later talking about my CC, home address, name and etc may have been breached,, shyts not cool at all mayne,,,, now people information on the dark web and shyt,,,,,,

no lie, I have hackers emailing on some ransom shyt every month talking about they got me on tape jacking off,, :russ:talking about sends some bitcoins or they will send the video to freinds on FB.
I'm pretty sure alot people fall for that shyt.....

like I said I work with these IT dudes,,,,,

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'm in IT so I know whats going, even with countermeasures at work, ,,,,,,
My complanit is company being breached all the time,

Copped knife from bladehq.com earlier this year,, they emailed me months later talking about my CC, home address, name and etc may have been breached,, shyts not cool at mayne,,,, now people information on the dark web and shyt,,,,,,

no lie, I have hackers emailing on some ransom shyt every month talking about they got me on tape jacking off,, :russ:talking about sends some bitcoins or they will send the video to freinds on FB.
I'm pretty sure alot people fall for that shyt.....

like I said I work with these IT dudes,,,,,
Security is an afterthought 90% of the time. It's a cost that many companies are not willing to take on. To some, having AV on your systems is enough. Until companies invest properly in it, be prepared to continue to have your data stolen:yeshrug:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Security is an afterthought 90% of the time. It's a cost that many companies are not willing to take on. To some, having AV on your systems is enough. Until companies invest properly in it, be prepared to continue to have your data stolen:yeshrug:

like I said my other post, my shyt been stolen so many times :pachaha: