Free willy ain't playing no games with Jaws

Geode

All Star
Daps
This whole orca vs shark thing tickles me. The great white shark is always touted as the top marine predator. But I keep picturing it getting bytch-slapped and body slammed by one orca while other orcas point and laugh and wait for the feast.

Also, that synchronized dive to knock seals off the ice floes...:gladbron:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Gang Orca running up on sharks like

BowedAnyBluejay-size_restricted.gif

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tenor.gif

Because they know that we humans are the worlds top predator and not to be fukked with at all or they ass would be mcfish with the quickness :banderas:

I’m guessing (emphasis on guessing) they don’t fukk with us because nutritionally, we wouldn’t make for a very good meal. The same reason they eat one specific part of a shark and leave the entire carcass behind. They also have no problem killing and eating polar bears on ice floes.

For them, eating humans would probably be like us eating White Castle, sober.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
tenor.gif

I’m guessing (emphasis on guessing) they don’t fukk with us because nutritionally, we wouldn’t make for a very good meal. The same reason they eat one specific part of a shark and leave the entire carcass behind. They also have no problem killing and eating polar bears on ice floes.

For them, eating humans would probably be like us eating White Castle, sober.
Orcas can extinguish us if they wanted to. They let us rock because of the peace treaty that was established years ago but if they wanted they can cap size a boat and get on board and murder everyone on there.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orcas can extinguish us if they wanted to. They let us rock because of the peace treaty that was established years ago but if they wanted they can cap size a boat and get on board and murder everyone on there.

:ohhh:

:deadmanny:

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
bytch animals. Run in packs to kill prey for fun.

1 on 1 they dont want the fade with jaws

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Brehs, ever since I was a boy, i respected orcas. When I was little, this huge transport truck wrecked on the interstate and it had been carrying a orca. The tank capsized and the whale got loose. This mufukka managed to kill twelve people and destroyed a Dodge Ram before the national guard could get it under control. If you are not a trained warrior, do NOT fukk with these animals or you will have a bad time.