FREEWAY gets ROBBED in TORONTO..smh

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
KINGPIN TV EXCLUSIVE* – Philly rapper and former Roc-a-fella Records (Jay Z/Damon Dash) artist, FREEWAY, was “allegedly” robbed by several men at a recent concert in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada which is a city approximately 30 min east of Toronto.

Freeway had a scheduled tour stop in Oshawa, on October 11th, as part of a Canadian tour that would take him to spots across the country. However, the complete tour was cut short after he “allegedly” got robbed in Oshawa after the concert. Our reliable inside sources tell KINGPIN TV that Freeway, who performed at the Oshawa Music Hall, was approached by several men in a group while he was sitting on a couch in the general area of the venue. The men scolded Freeway to give up his coveted Roc-a-fella chain. After Freeway refused, they grabbed him, a short scuffle in sued and the chain was ripped off his neck. Oddly, Freeway was at the venue alone and had no entourage or security to aid in the scuffle. He left the country and did not finish the rest of the tour.

This story is still developing as more information is coming in. A lot is still being verified as to what is completely true and/or false. There is no follow up as to if Freeway has attempted to get the chain back. Only time will tell. Nobody was injured, however there is a search by authorities for the assailants. Update to follow.

http://kingpintv.net/2014/10/19/new...or-roc-a-fella-chain-in-canada-kingpintv-net/

baracka zulu

I don't pop molly, but I'll fuk Rob Ford (nh)
Daps
Reppin
West Philly (215)
Being from the city I feel for the young bul, but this is what happens when you associate with bloodsucking, cocksucking, tranny chasing fukk nikkaz like Camel :upsetfavre:

Prolly some street nikka that tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel owed money to:upsetfavre:

shyt, prolly some fan who hated the WOAT weed plate MCHG so much they wanted to get back their $, but since no promoter will book Camel's flop ass to come to CA they figured they'd rob Freeway and get back their $ while letting Camel know he's next :ufdup:

Nas-Ether - YouTube

Daps
Reppin
me
Being from the city I feel for the young bul, but this is what happens when you associate with bloodsucking, cocksucking, tranny chasing fukk nikkaz like Camel :upsetfavre:

Prolly some street nikka that tranny chasing fukk nikka Camel owed money to:upsetfavre:

shyt, prolly some fan who hated the WOAT weed plate MCHG so much they wanted to get back their $, but since no promoter will book Camel's flop ass to come to CA they figured they'd rob Freeway and get back their $ while letting Camel know he's next :ufdup:

Nas-Ether - YouTube

:ohhh: who hurt u breh?

Truth200

Banned
Daps
full

full

Last edited: