Freeway & Papoose rapping on your beats appreciation thread

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
Long story short, one of my crew members on TheHitKingz, Showdown Beatz works as a Radio Host on 102Jamz in North Carolina.

Freeway was at the station, and Showdown put him on to a few beats he did, and a few of ours.

Freeway went HARD on that second freestyle tho :takedat:

Same story with Papoose, he spazzed out on the freestyle

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
I want this feels one day. Happy for you
thanks breh, I'll put you guys on a way to get industry credits.

This has worked for me and my crew for a while now. If you go to twitter and search "send beats", then click on "Live"

You will get the latest tweets of artists who want producers to email in beats, sometimes Industry Artists put their emails on there and you can send in your beats. Its a longshot, but I've gotten placements with that method. That's how I got placements with Ace Hood, Que, and Waka Flocka.

And if you want to sell your beats, make some money on the side, you can showcase your beats to the unsigned/up and coming artists who are on there requesting beats. That's how I make $300-$800 a month off of selling my beats alone.

Last edited:

CHL

Superstar
Daps
thanks breh, I'll put you guys on a way to get industry credits.

This has worked for me and my crew for a while now. If you go to twitter and use this link: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=send%20beats&src=typd

You will get the latest tweets of artists who want producers to email in beats, sometimes Industry Artists put their emails on there and you can send in your beats. Its a longshot, but I've gotten placements with that method. That's how I got placements with Ace Hood, Que, and Waka Flocka.

And if you want to sell your beats, make some money on the side, you can showcase your beats to the unsigned/up and coming artists who are on there requesting beats. That's how make $300-$800 a month off of selling my beats alone.
'Can't reach this page' :patrice: