Freeway Rick Ross Claims The Government Is Using Gangster Rap To Steer Kids Into A Life That Ends Wi

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
Alex Jones

6ds3t3H.png

:camby:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
god i hate this nikka so much :snoop:

he's directly responsible for ruining countless black families. then he pretends to give a shyt about the community when he's really just salty about rick ross being wealthy off his so-called name and reputation

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
Dude spit the 100% truth about rappers leading the youth down the wrong paths. Can't believe Rick Ross is able to still eat off rap knowing what we know about him. Shout out to Saigon for actually changing his style up from when he first came out. I haven't heard his latest record, but GSNT was a positive dope record. Its hard to let go sometimes of the bad side of hip hop...battle rap/classic gangsta rap...but if that's what it takes to move forward I'm with it.

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
He made millions selling crack, handicapped entire communities for generations to come and wasted his life in prison.

Rozay is making million creating fantasy rap about the actions of his namesake; the individual adverse effects of these two peoples actions are not even on the same planet.

The real RR should get out of the public eye and never be heard from again, he already made his effect on the environment.