Freeway - Think Free (Album)

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Finally got a chance to listen to this. Definitely impressed, I didn't actually know he was with Roc Nation, Jay is really looking after all of these vets.

This is probably his best project since Stimulus Package. He's really carrying that soulful Rocafella sound.

Anyone know if he made physicals? I wanna cop to support Free.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Finally got a chance to listen to this. Definitely impressed, I didn't actually know he was with Roc Nation, Jay is really looking after all of these vets.

This is probably his best project since Stimulus Package. He's really carrying that soulful Rocafella sound.

Yes there are physical copies he put out there...not sure exactly how it was distributed but I can ask him

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Bumping. Gave this another spend this weekend straight through and there is some heat on this!! Always got time for some free!

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

I'd say Diamond In the Ruff from 2012 is better, but both this and Think Free are good.