Freeze your meat going for the gold, Olympic brehs

That 808

Your Mom's "Friend"
Daps

On Saturday, Finnish cross-country skier Remi Lindholm suffered a frozen penis during the men’s 50-kilometre mass start race in Zhangjiakou.

"You can guess which body part was a little bit frozen when I finished,” he told Finnish media. “It was one of the worst competitions I've been in. It was just about battling through.”

With howling, freezing winds making for chilling temperatures, organizers delayed the start of the race by an hour and cut the usual 50-kilometre event down by 20 kilometres. Lindholm’s thin ski suit and under-layers could not keep him from succumbing to the elements, resulting in a frozen penis by race’s end.

The 24-year-old had to use a heat pack to warm up his frosted bits after he finished the race in 28th place in just under an hour and 16 minutes in his first Olympic Games.

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

28th place though:mjlol:

Also

:dame:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Frostbite penis . Jesus christ.
I can't even imagine the thought of having a permanent limp penis that just sits on my sack with zero blood flow. I might have to commit that

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
y'all seen that top gear episode where they went to the north pole? they were fukking around in the safety classes and the doc showed them frostbitten meat to scare them straight, he made it sound like some common shyt. :merchant:

:dame: warning...

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
y'all seen that top gear episode where they went to the north pole? they were fukking around in the safety classes and the doc showed them frostbitten meat to scare them straight, he made it sound like some common shyt. :merchant:

:dame: warning...

frost bite is no joke.

the cold ain't to be fukked with period.

I've come close to frost bite many times. the sensation of warming up after you go numb is one of the most painful feelings in the world. can't imagine that feeling on my penis

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
be so cold you have hold your piss in just to keep warmth from escaping and getting frost bite on your dikk brehs.