French Asks 50 to "let him eat" :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@born2......i wont have this argument guy:heh: this will never end and i dont care about this enough so u win:heh: you have and are entitled to your opinion but everyone knows the facts of this man's life and career wether we like him or not.
even @ :flabbynsick: status he is premiering a video in 2013 with my man gunplay's mmg chain:dead::to:

and b4 u say it..... yes i know gunplay was not violently beaten or robbed of his chain.....
it"fell off" during his 10 on 1 altercation with 8foot g-unit bodygaurds so it all doesnt count thus for this is all not even real........this is the matrix:mindblown:

:troll:

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Dude is mad humble now. Obviously he got that work.

U dont fall back at the height of popularity when the album sposed to drop. Art of war is to keep smashin your opponent till the public opinion sides in your favor. He low key is coppin a plea at the end. LOL at the smut Angie puttin him on blast, he aint bout that life. :heh:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
French Hoetana pusssyyy, he aint wanna get that FUNPLAY work...

GunplayKO_zps2519f409.gif

Marlo

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol@anyone who listens to Stay Schemin' long enough to hear French's verse

:pachaha:

preach

french did a decent hook though. I also liked his hook off that pusha t mixtape, that track everything that glitters.

but dude shouldn't be allowed 16 bars

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@born2......i wont have this argument guy:heh: this will never end and i dont care about this enough so u win:heh: you have and are entitled to your opinion but everyone knows the facts of this man's life and career wether we like him or not.
even @ :flabbynsick: status he is premiering a video in 2013 with my man gunplay's mmg chain:dead::to:

and b4 u say it..... yes i know gunplay was not violently beaten or robbed of his chain.....
it"fell off" during his 10 on 1 altercation with 8foot g-unit bodygaurds so it all doesnt count thus for this is all not even real........this is the matrix:mindblown:

:troll:

:rudy: brehs really be thinking the realest means holding petty grudges for extended periods of time, beating on other rappers with your bodyguards, wearing other people's chains in their videos, trying to erase the existence of other rappers

:manny: all this demonic shyt makes people the realest i guess

i dont hold rappers as role models or ride for any rappers so hard like you 50 stans do, but i'm looking at the idolatry and i'm thinking :damn: