French Montana Announces Versuz With Jim Jones

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
well at least they homies now..
expect plenty of daps and hugging and grindin' on eachother..
full

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
French gonna win. Features or not he has some huge hits in his bag, Jim has Ballin, I honestly dont know one other song he can play to make a crowd of casual listeners go crazy.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Son is that a joke?. Name 5 Gucci hits that everyone knows that solo.

Fam u buggin out. Biggest shyt Gucci was even FEATURED on was prolly Black Beatles. Jones got a bunch of shyt that atleast muthafukkas KNOW. I don’t care about that cult shyt. If I did I would be asking for Curren$y to be in one of these shyts. And French has been featured on FAR bigger songs fam. Stop playing. It’s not a comparison.

What is Gucci’s huge hits? Aside from a few features like Black Beatles and Crew n shyt like that?

some of y’all New York nikkas so insufferable :russ:

literally nobody daping all the dumb shyt you’re saying in here.

you really talking like Gucci is some unknown cat. Like others have said, if Gucci didn’t belong on verzuz, neither does French or jim

I don’t like the after jail Gucci, but he’s had multiple platinum hits since he got out in like 15 or 16. I can rap every song Gucci made from 2005-2013 & it’s millions other like me, just like its millions who know French, Jim, Cam, Gibbs or any other rappers song.

just cause your stuck up ass can’t name songs doesn’t mean anyone else can’t.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
French has more commercial hit, Jimmy has more street hits

I really can’t call a winner, but if we get to hear some Max B, Dipset & Birdgang shyt, then we all win :ehh:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Is this official official?
I haven’t seen Swizz talk about it or see any announcement

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
French wasn’t even the best part of the hook. Infrared was the best part. If you have to use a hook in your versuz battle, that means that you don’t have enough hits to compete
That's not true that French refrain part was arguably the most popular part of the song, followed by Remy's verse. :mjlol:

French has more than enough hits for a Verzuz.