French Montana Charging Rappers $100,000 A Feature (Hook) (Good Lord)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Off top, Quik produced for E-40 and Clipse, Jay-Z, Snoop Dogg, R. Kelly,
Adina Howard, Tony Toni Tone, did theme songs for TV shows
in that time...and that's not counting the
stuff he did with Aftermath. Get the fucc out of here...
What did he produce for Kells, Clipse, what did he produce for Adina Howard during the 2000s? What has Tony toni tone released during the 2000s? Yea I remember the Aftermath thing now, he fukked them over with that sampling shyt and I remember the intro to Snoops song which was dope af, and that wack ass black album song.
If you read what I'm saying instead of getting on your period you might've seen that I'm not talking about the 90s. And that I'm not dissing him, but that no one is paying 6 figures for beats in these times.

I counted Game as his homie, I have hard time seeing independent dudes footing 100 stack bills for a beat on an album for the throwaway songs. But perhaps.

Last edited:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
What did he produce for Kells, Clipse, what did he produce for Adina Howard during the 2000s? What has Tony toni tone released during the 2000s? Yea I remember the Aftermath thing now, he fukked them over with that sampling shyt and I remember the intro to Snoops song which was dope af, and that wack ass black album song.
If you read what I'm saying instead of getting on your period you might've seen that I'm not talking about the 90s. And that I'm not dissing him, but that no one is paying 6 figures for beats in these times.

I counted Game as his homie, I have hard time seeing independent dudes footing 100 stack bills for a beat on an album for the throwaway songs. But perhaps.

Fucc what you "have a hard time seeing", hear it from his mouth:

"$100,000 a track is what I crack/
and if you ain't got that, keep wishing."

@2:32

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Fucc what you "have a hard time seeing", hear it from his mouth:

"$100,000 a track is what I crack/
and if you ain't got that, keep wishing."

@2:32

1) I heard that Rick Ross knows Manuel Noriega
2) I read that the track is 16 years old, does DMX get the same type of money for a movie roll today?

Daps
i call bullshyt the way the music industry is these days a pac verse isnt even worth a 100 k who the fukk he trying to bowlshiet