French Montana is shipping empty boxes in order to boost his pure sales. Shameless. Lmao.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
This guy’s career has gotta be for tax reasons

how you gonna make a song is thought provoking format and still have no substance. What was this for?

edit: my apologies, I refrain

He's special. But nah he's giving his mixtape fans what they want

told y’all :stopitslime:

I’m surprised that there is actually anyone that cares about the fake box they may or may not actually ordered just like they may or may not actually exist (France Montana fan)

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
told y’all :stopitslime:

I’m surprised that there is actually anyone that cares about the fake box they may or may not actually ordered just like they may or may not actually exist (France Montana fan)

I think his past commercial success may be industry assisted but he had a mixtape audience. He's still trying to pretend like he has mainstream musical relevance but he's in the same boat with Ross & Meek maybe Nicki.

His scammery ways are undeniable, I've spoken on it in other posts.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
When French Montana tells a Nigerian his stupid scam on how he gonna send empty boxes across the country to fake his sales

mr-ibu-nigerian.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
They need to investigate his ass for fraud :mjlol:

Or nah, just put him on blast.

Dude used to just use loopholes to make himself look hot pause but this sounds like outright fraud to say you sold 50k?

The streaming people tightened their ship, now he’s moving to physical which takes some other type of creativity and work :mjlol: