Mixtapes & EPs French Montana & Max B - Coke Wave 4 (Discussion Thread)

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've been listening to this a lot, and it actually gets better with repeated listens (not that I thought it was bad at first though) :ehh:

Plus, just from a logistics standpoint, this has gotta be the best mixed and mastered album from an artist in prison ever. He's got ad-libs, his voice sounds clear, etc. :wow:

I'm pretty impressed and need more :feedme:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I've been listening to this a lot, and it actually gets better with repeated listens (not that I thought it was bad at first though) :ehh:

Plus, just from a logistics standpoint, this has gotta be the best mixed and mastered album from an artist in prison ever. He's got ad-libs, his voice sounds clear, etc. :wow:

I'm pretty impressed and need more :feedme:
I was expecting some :flabbynsick: rappin thru the fone type shyt :whew:

Slightly off topic tho, what producers yall think Max need to link up with when he free? I was goin thru some Curren$y tapes and Max would be a good fit with beats from Purpz:wow:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I was expecting some :flabbynsick: rappin thru the fone type shyt :whew:

Slightly off topic tho, what producers yall think Max need to link up with when he free? I was goin thru some Curren$y tapes and Max would be a good fit with beats from Purpz:wow:
Well, other than the obvious Dame Grease, Young Los, and Harry Fraud, I'm thinking Mustard (Max sounds good over west coast sounding beats...a la Domain Diego), Algino (Max sounds good over his type of beats...a la Lil Baby's Chastised beat) and Dam-Funk (for those wavy funk tracks Max raps over very well). I dunno how Max would sound over a trap beat, but I'd like to hear it.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
Well, other than the obvious Dame Grease, Young Los, and Harry Fraud, I'm thinking Mustard (Max sounds good over west coast sounding beats...a la Domain Diego), Algino (Max sounds good over his type of beats...a la Lil Baby's Chastised beat) and Dam-Funk (for those wavy funk tracks Max raps over very well). I dunno how Max would sound over a trap beat, but I'd like to hear it.
All those sound lime good fits for max. You ever heard of Mr. Rogers outta texas? He and max would mesh well too

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
These tracks are so catchy. Currently I got these two lines going on repeat in my mind: “I’ll put a bullet in your face” and “I love you for all seasons” :ehh:

Also, I think I know why this mixtape is not on Tidal or Spotify, etc. It’s probably because they didn’t, or couldn’t, clear the samples.

Datpiff is like a loophole with releasing albums, because you aren’t making money off spins, so profiting off of copyright infringement is not happening.