French Montana says rappers who make albums with no features are weirdos

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Funny thing I never seen a French Montana feature on a Drake album, so wtf is he talking bout. Stop dikkriding, Frenchie
Reminds me of the way game has hella features but I'm hard pressed to find artists reciprocating by inviting game to be on their albums, even going back to when game was actually "popping"

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Yeah he is talented :umad:

Musical genius? Nah he ain't Prince. Just a guy with a good ear.
Hes not talented my guy LOL. alot of people have "good ears". you just never heard of them. You probably get impressed by the simplest of metaphors too

Preach Jackson

All Star
Daps
Reppin
somewhere in southside
thats not true, what about that one verse where hes like "haaaan, haaaan, haan, haan, haaaaaan" that one had some memorable lines

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
French Montana is Far From Finished
"Who sits there thinking about weird shyt like [going platinum with no features]? :gucci:" he says, incredulous. "Those people who put albums out by themselves are weirdos. Music is about having fun. If I'm chilling with A$AP Rocky, or chilling with Drake or The Weeknd and we record, and then I have to say, 'Look here, bro, I'm thinking about dropping this album just by myself.' Artists would stop fukking with you."

tumblr_inline_om9pplchmV1r3825d_500.gif

Hmmm...J Cole slight maybe? :patrice: