French police say 'anal rape' of suspect with officer's truncheon was an accident

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
French police say a man was anally raped with a truncheon by accident
"Police in France have claimed that an officer anally raped a 22-year-old black man with a truncheon by mistake.

In an initial investigation, they found “insufficient evidence” to support the man's claim that he was deliberately sodomised.

A lawyer for one of the officer's suggested his expandable baton slipped into the man's anus by accident.

Investigators said they had taken into account “the questioning of the victim and the (police officers), eyewitness accounts and CCTV recordings” and had concluded that “there are insufficient elements to show that this was a rape”.

However, a magistrate has charged one of the police officers with rape and is still investigating the case. Three other officers have been charged with assault and all four have been suspended. "

:scust:

full

Daps
Saw this earlier today and I was planning to post it. It's crazy how police get the benefit of the doubt against us all over the world.

Wait for someone to spin this and ask about police shootings or question the victim.
the fact that Bulletproof vests are illegal in some countries and states (depending on whether you are a felon) says it all

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Saw this earlier today and I was planning to post it. It's crazy how police get the benefit of the doubt against us all over the world.

Wait for someone to spin this and ask about police shootings or question the victim.
What about black on black crime? Surely, if a black person can kill another black person, police have the right to randomly anally rape a black man.