French pulling disney pop stars now ; Demi Lovato

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
At the end of the day ain't this broad simply a recovering addict? I'd bet a stack that ole girl just as insecure if not more than most woman you meet in your day to day.

And no self respecting woman would add themselves to French thot list at this point, nikka just a attention whore
Man if u dont take your salty ass somewhere....

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I read somewhere that French is pimping b list celebrities in Dubai and on yachts around the riveria
Are you a child? Only a child or a hating ass dude would post this. Let me ask you a question, why would guys in Dubia go through French? What resources and connections does he have that they don't? Since you read it , it must be true , post that credible article please.

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Are you a child? Only a child or a hating ass dude would post this. Let me ask you a question, why would guys in Dubia go through French? What resources and connections does he have that they don't? Since you read it , it must be true , post that credible article please.

Its like the "Khaled's dad was an oil tyc00n" bullshyt. Breh, dude is from Palestine, all they got there is olive trees, and mans is basically a refugee not the son of an oil tyc00n. If there was oil there, fukking Israel wouldn't exist because that land would be snatched up by other Arab or Western states.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
tumblr_ms06jmnHCh1qkoopko1_400.gif