Fresh and Fit catch latest L: phone call and texts leak of Fresh pressing girl to get an abortion

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
got the swag of a 50-year-old that's still selling bootleg CDs on canal street.

the more i see them, the more i'm convinced the allure is that they're every bit as washed as the brehs they give advice to, and the audience is in on it. the listeners are riding along for the come-up + manufactured comeuppance these bozos "deliver" to women who still don't pay them any serious attention (the women who do play along are in it for their own come-up).

they've figured out a way to turn their platform into a seat at the far, far, far end of cool kids table... no matter how ridiculous they look to the actual true-to-life cool kids. it's a vicarious experience (and a blueprint) for kids who lack the social skills/game/confidence to navigate relationships with women they ultimately have no shot at.
Akademiks getting it too

Crisis of Infinite Hoes

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If Myron can pay big money for a hair transplant why can’t Fresh put down some real money for a speech therapist?:why:

And him being nicknamed “Fresh” is just a fukking insult There is nothing Fresh about breh AT ALL

I dunno how much myron paid for that hairline, but his shyt grew back in thick as hell. I'm not even gonna lie. might be the best hair transplant I've ever seen.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
So weeks ago Myron was up there yelling at his audience/red pill raging telling them they were wrong and the Asian girl wasn't a prostitute...

And now he's releasing video footage of her in a room with a man negotiating prices trying to prove to the same audience that she is indeed a prostitute...

:laff:
That sand nikka needs to pack it up, their run is over. I know its not really, they still have an audience but the tiny bit of credence they had left is gone. time to pivot to a new grift.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's crazy how big these dudes got on YouTube.

Many men are lost in the sauce when it comes to understanding women if they getting advice from these dudes.

There are only 2 things these men can teach you:

How to become a successful YouTuber and how to preserve your hairline

the thing is they completely fumbled their YT bag cuz their channel is completely demonitized. this is why they are simulcast on lesser platforms like rumble and kick.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Fresh is the most corniest dumbest POS alive. Ain't no way in hell he can get a woman naturally.

He can't even talk for myself. Definitely the bytch in the duo, he looks so unsure and just follows Myron.

Can you imagine idolising this nikka? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fukk. :dead:

watch this video. this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. no one believes that lame could EVER pull a woman on his own merit.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
watch this video. this is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. no one believes that lame could EVER pull a woman on his own merit.

Is this the video where he claims a Miami Heat player approached him in Miami, and asked where the hot spots were, only to discover they're fukking the same girls? Then later the same NBA player invites him to his mansion to party where he lets him pick out 3 girls to fukk? Where get this...He doesn't fukk them all at once, but one by one...

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Is this the video where he claims a Miami Heat player approached him in Miami, and asked where the hot spots were, only to discover they're fukking the same girls? Then later the same NBA player invites him to his mansion to party where he lets him pick out 3 girls to fukk? Where get this...He doesn't fukk them all at once, but one by one...

giphy.gif

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
He claims that he was on there to "finesse" women....but why would you go to a sugar baby site and try to "finesse" women? :dwillhuh: So the "finesse" is that you get them to meet, and lay down with them without paying them a cent....but logic would tell you, why wouldn't you just go on a regular dating site for that? and that idiot Myron doubled down on that sh*t too.

They tell men to avoid these women like the plague....but they willingly sign up for sugar baby sites to deal with the same women they tell their audience to look down on and avoid. The levels of their hypocrisy is some 5D level chess. :dwillhuh:

Kevin Samuels stimulus package.
ks.png
Exactly! :mjlol:

They bring these types of women on their show to berate on camera to get virtual high fives from their fans, meanwhile behind the scenes they hook up with some of them after the show.

Myron's current girl was a guest on the show and he claims he has her on his program of the relationship being "open" on his end but "closed" on hers.

And even though they do bring on cute, non-scandalous women with real jobs/careers onto the panels to balance out the bimbo babble, notice how historically they've ALWAYS gotten caught up in drama with the same types of women that they claim to despise:sas2:

It's literally the male of equivalent to a woman who publicly claims to want a "nice guy", but her track record shows that she's into dudes with felonies, short tempers, pitbulls, tattoos, and unregistered firearms :skip:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
that's laughable. I seen him making fake videos many years ago on YT where he pulls up on broads that turned him down in a lambo. that kinda bullshyt. him being a networker is laughable.

The women that have been on the show have stated that he's the one that runs things behind the scenes. Why he puts himself on camera is beyond me because he's not that charismatic

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The women that have been on the show have stated that he's the one that runs things behind the scenes. Why he puts himself on camera is beyond me because he's not that charismatic
it's for the clout. if he weren't on camera, he'd have ZERO chance with women.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
that's laughable. I seen him making fake videos many years ago on YT where he pulls up on broads that turned him down in a lambo. that kinda bullshyt. him being a networker is laughable.

He used to make videos where he was using a fart machine in a supermarket.

:mjlol:

These two posts are killing me 😭😭😭😭