Fresh New Technique for the Struggle Coli Brehs

Daps
You the type of nikka to holla at chicks at women's shelters :russ:

c88646340819ae27e54b396dbc238ec3.jpg

:ohhh: I thought of this before 10 years ago but laughed it off. I was too young and Feminism wasn't that bad in 2007.

Now this may be the new wave...
  • You got the leverage cause she in a vulnerable position - No back talk or she back on the streets
  • Just take her to get her tested at da free Women's health clinic
  • Give her a fresh shower, haircut and some multi-vitamins for a week
  • Lock down the shyt in your pad when you at work and give her seamless vouchers
  • When she healthy bend her azz over and fukk her
  • Release her back into the wilderness
  • Rinse and repeat
Fellas if I was single this might actually be a consideration :russ:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Met this old head at Chipotle near Midtown once. Thick older dark skin broad, the kind that look like she has a grandkid or two in her mid-40s, but you still would smash..I tested the waters nodded my head and acknowledged her when I sat down. Didn't see any ring on her finger...so I made small talk and found out she was from N.C....I was like cool, this an opening to her opening...I said its rare I meet my NC people in Houston, yada yada...found out she worked at a nearby office building as secretary....so she said she walked to Chipotle after work, I'm thinking :ehh:...opening is widening, shot my shot and said its dark, let me give you a lift...:shaq:......she said ok. She got in the car, and I said let me get your number so we can meet up sometime. She said cool, but I have to be in by 8 pm.......:dwillhuh:.

So now I'm like :patrice:....and she drops that M. Night Shylaman plot twist...............she staying in a shelter, which is nearby........:jbhmm:......gist of story I dropped her off, didn't get her number, and took that L .............. and got on Tinder...:francis:

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
hang out at divorce courts and dress in a suit.
don't say that you are a lawyer but don't deny it.

profit...:ohlawd:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS