Fresh Prince of Bel Air didn’t....

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
I remember it taking a little while to hit its mark, not uncommon at all for shows. Even as a kid, I knew the basketball episode with Allen Payne was stupid and made no sense.

It was solid from the 2nd (maybe 3rd?) all the way through the 5th.

It was definitely declining in the final season, although teenage me definitely liked seeing Ashley another year older.

i just watched that episode where Will and Carlton prank Geoffrey into thinking he won the lottery :pachaha:

“I’ll beg like Keith Sweat”

Last edited:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's true that the show got better once they stopped the young Black Republican vs. the young Black militant storyline and turned it into a buddy comedy.
They were a buddy comedy from the 3rd episode (Mimi Mumford/Dr, No) of the first season. They had legit comedic chemistry from jump street.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
i just watched that episode where Will and Carlton prank Geoffrey into thinking he won the lottery :pachaha:

he was acting a damn fool:mjlol:

told Phil to get Vivian some cooking lessons :lolbron:

There was something really funny about that episode that I didn't notice for a long time. When Geoffrey's beating Carlton up, Will's punching him at the same time. Then a while later, I noticed Will was saying "Get that clown, G, it's his fault in the first place" while they were both attacking him. :mjlol:

It's in the top five funniest scenes in the whole series. :dead:

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
There was something really funny about that episode that I didn't notice for a long time. When Geoffrey's beating Carlton up, Will's punching him at the same time. Then a while later, I noticed Will was saying "Get that clown, G, it's his fault in the first place" while they were both attacking him. :mjlol:

It's in the top five funniest scenes in the whole series. :dead:
Great find.

That episode even starts off classic. Def one of the GOAT episodes in the series