Friday the 13th [XB1|PS4|PC]

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
The game looks good but obviously still needs polish. I saw a lot of people complaining about the teleporting for whatever reason

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
hiding_seeing_j7_wm-747x309.png

Friday the 13th: The Game Delayed to 2017, Gets Price Hike, Campaign
By Steve Hannley on October 13, 2016

Gun Media and IllFonic have announced that a single player experience, AI bots, Tommy Jarvis as a playable character and Packanack Lodge as a playable map will be added to Friday the 13th: The Game, but it will all come at a cost. After successfully raising over a million dollars in funding through Kickstarter and BackerKit, as well as taking on additional private investment, it can now be confirmed that Friday the 13th: The Game will be bigger and more robust game than originally thought.

While these changes mean a bigger game, they also mean a delay from a Fall 2016 release window to a new launch window scheduled for Early 2017. The extra time is said to allow for time to lay down the groundwork for the single player experience while continuing development of the multiplayer portion with additional content.

“The first thing people are going to read here is ‘delay,’ says Gun Media studio head and co-creator Wes Keltner. ‘We want everyone to be assured that coming to our decision to delay was no easy matter, but we believe that the positives far outweigh the negatives. We’ve been reading day in and day out on our social media feeds that single player and Tommy Jarvis were in such a demand that we couldn’t ignore our fans. After securing funding, we’re here to tell you that it is a reality and we’re making this game even bigger. It sucks that there’s a delay, but the wait won’t be too long and it’s going to offer more for fans in the long-run!”

Here’s the current timeline for the game:
– Late 2016: Beta Release including 4 additional keys for friends
– Early 2017: Multiplayer Release with Tommy Jarvis and Packanack Lodge as the third playable map
– Summer 2017: Single Player Release and AI Bots

All those who have already pre-ordered as of now will receive single player for free when it releases. Price of the game henceforth for all new orders will increase from $30 digital to $40 digital, while physical will remain $60.

Check out new screenshots below:

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
I'm watching the Friday the 13th Marathon on AMC right now, and it made me think about this game.

Any new updates or info on this project? The screenshots and partial gameplay look promising.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm glad they delayed it, the whole game was either trying to duck Friday or kill all the campers. They only had one level too

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm watching the Friday the 13th Marathon on AMC right now, and it made me think about this game.

Any new updates or info on this project? The screenshots and partial gameplay look promising.
The thread is barely one page. Scroll up 3 posts above yours and there is a big update.