Friends that smell bad

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
Do any of you have friends who smell bad or have body odour issues?? My friend showed up at my place and just wasn't smelling right. At first I didn't want to say anything but then I couldn't take it anymore so I ran and got the febreeze and just started spraying that nikka. Then I told him he wasn't smelling right and I had to do it. He tried to make excuses but there's no excuses for smelling like that :scusthov:

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
Stop hangin around nasty ass niccas. Should've have kept it 100 when you first smelled it.

So spraying him with the fabreeze wasn't keeping it 100?? Should I tell him to stop coming around because he smells like left over vaginal discharge? :jawalrus:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
No :duck: breh, I know a nikka the same way. He just smells. His breath.. his body.. everything just smells funky. I don't hang around him much so I've never felt the need to tell her but he's been roasted a few times for it before in school by gym teachers. He still didn't pick up on it even after that :scusthov:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i gotta friend that is nasty like that. Worst part is he's an athlete but doesn't understand the importance of good hygiene. One day he ran a full marathon and he called me afterwards asking if i wanted to chill, i was like sure man. Dude shows up at my place without taking a shower. he smells like straight ass cause he just ran 26 miles. I told him he smelled bad and he started getting defensive and said that he didn't realize that he smelled bad and that he didn't think he would need to take a shower afterwards. nasty.

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
I think it was mainly his socks. I had to tell him to take off his socks and throw them out. Then I told him to go wash his feet like he was a kid or something and gave him a fresh, clean pair of socks. but the smell still lingered in the room after he left it. I even had to spray in the room :wtf::wtf:

Ray Jesus

Pro
Daps
I told him he smelled bad and he started getting defensive and said that he didn't realize that he smelled bad and that he didn't think he would need to take a shower afterwards. nasty.

I didn't even give my friend a chance to defend himself. I just ran for some Lysol and found febreeze first and started spraying him like he was a piece of furniture

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I didn't even give my friend a chance to defend himself. I just ran for some Lysol and found febreeze first and started spraying him like he was a piece of furniture

I would have punched ur face in if u started doing that shyt to me.

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
I got a homie with fukked up breath. His teeth look healthy I guess but I told homie to go to the doctor because something is wrong. No lie his breath smells like shyt and one night we were at the bar and I was drunk and high so I told him to stfu because I swear this chick was laughing because she thought her dude farted.