Friends Who Dissappear When They Get A Gf Unappreciation

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I'm self employed, if I'm not with my girl... I'm getting to the money... if I aint getting money.... I'm in the gym... if I'm not doing that, I'm sleeping.

I ran the streets and been "that nikka" before when I was 16-19...... I'm off that.

I'm tryna get to $100k by next year and chillin wit 'da gang' aint gon get me there...

I lived life already breh... I'm just tryna get this money to REALLY live life....

Sound just like me although im not self employed

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
What's worse, this or the friend that thinks his new gf is an extension of him, so he brings her along to anything you do with your boys.
That shyt is way worse, in my opinion.
:camby:

That isn't the worse but it's close.

I had a friend like this, we would tell him NOT TO BRING HIS GIRL, he would say okay. Open the door.......and guess who is with him ANYWAYS:birdman:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I'm self employed, if I'm not with my girl... I'm getting to the money... if I aint getting money.... I'm in the gym... if I'm not doing that, I'm sleeping.

I ran the streets and been "that nikka" before when I was 16-19...... I'm off that.

I'm tryna get to $100k by next year and chillin wit 'da gang' aint gon get me there...

I lived life already breh... I'm just tryna get this money to REALLY live life....

Big Boy Mindset

Niccas talkin about chilling with gang :mjlol:

Them niccas ain't doin shyt :mjlol:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Big Boy Mindset

Niccas talkin about chilling with gang :mjlol:

Them niccas ain't doin shyt :mjlol:

If u cant manage to squeeze a simple phone call to catch up with ur guys then ur not a real friend. Ur a stranger and a user.

And if ur gang aint doing nothing productive get some new partners:francis:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounds like some of you bruhs don't have any real solid friends, ones you consider like brothers.

I'll always make time for my bruhs, I only got a couple I consider fam and we will link up once or every other week. Speak once or twice a week too

Ain't shyt guaranteed with your girl but your bros who have been there for you and you grew up with, how you shyt on them for someone you knew all of 6 months? I been guilty of it and I thought about just that and that shyt ain't right. Luckily I was only 20-21 at the time and learned from that but your peoples are fam, your girl is too but if she really a down chick, she gonna understand you ain't turning ya back on your peoples and you had a life BEFORE her.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dont get me wrong though, I understand if this is a chick you're gonna ACTUALLY build with, then nothing personal if my breh and his girl are pushing through school together, trying to save money and have a family. We gotta go our separate ways sometime. Got a couple friends that are like this, we aint see each other every weekend anymore, but we try to do big things when we get together (plan a trip, festival/concert, maybe a big dinner with everybody, sometimes a house party with mutual friends)

But if this nikka cant keep a bytch and is ditching, and coming back, then ditching again, and his nuts are in her purse, then fukk that nikka.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
If u cant manage to squeeze a simple phone call to catch up with ur guys then ur not a real friend. Ur a stranger and a user.

And if ur gang aint doing nothing productive get some new partners:francis:

not talkin' about phonecalls... talkin about going to fall thru somebody's crib with 3, 5, 7, 10 niccas over there doing absolutely nothing but blowin' blunts, drinking, talking shyt and on the game.... and if shyt was productive, most niccas girls wouldn't have a problem with it.

You right...niccas need to change their circle.

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
This is my brother.

As SOON as he got some p*ssy, he's been ghost.

Became the most unreliable mother fukker ever :pacspit:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
We all know these guys

Love starved

Up under their girl 24/7. Never has time to do anything anymore wit the gangp

Like I get it. U gotta spend time with ur girl , cool. But that dont mean u dissappear for 6 months then wanna act cool again and hang out everyday once yall break up.

The girl actually feels less attracted to u cuz ur clingy and dont give her space. And lowkey who wants to be up under a female 24/7:hhh: I can feel the testosterone levels dropping from here

With my gf and most my gfs, i text her or call her daily MAYBE facetime so she knows im thinking about her, might meet up on weekends or days were off (since we dont live together)

My other time? Working out, studying. Catching up wit the gang. Working torwards life goals that were there BEFORE i met the girl and will be there AFTER

If u two live together then its a different situation

I had to cut off 2 friends in similar situations like these. I cant stand users and simps and these 2 were user simps. Worst of the worst. He had his own house but spent the night at hers EVERY night

Its even worse when he feels like she can do no wrong

Yall all know got or had a homeboy like this. Tell me ur stories:stopitslime:
My story is idgaf. I'll see them when I see them or if shyt don't work out. They still my friend so that stuff don't matter to me. I got things to do that don't revolve around them so it don't effect me much.