From a Chevy Family, but this 2016 F-150 Platinum is calling my name!!!

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:mjcry: Sorry fam.

maxresdefault.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F150 stay getting broken into and stolen in my city...they are very popular trucks along with the tundra

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
F150 stay getting broken into and stolen in my city...they are very popular trucks along with the tundra

Breaking in car isn't popular in Louisiana. You will get your azz blown off ASAP. People identify people by their cars. Them fiends or someone will see you in it and will tell with the quickness. Them fiends and drunk see everything. I know more cases of people cars getting burnt up then stolen or broken into.

Last edited:

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
What's the Cheyenne concept? None of y'all like the tundra

01-chevrolet-cheyenne-concept-sema-1.jpg

Chevy came out w/ the concept a few years ago but there's some noise that they were looking for a 2016 release date.

Pretty much its a single cab Silverado w/ an LS3. Most of the panels and truck most of the truck bed is made of carbon fiber to reduce weight. Also broows the suspension and brakes fro.the Z28 camaro.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL

I'm going to have to talk to my Dad and Brothers, cause I've been thinking about getting a truck since I've moved back to Louisiana. I would definitely go with Black w/ 26s and drop it a few inches.

I'm just like you, I have always been with GM but I test drove those new 2015 Ford F-150's last year at the car show and man they had me damn near hooked. I didn't even want a pick-up truck. I was more of a SUV type but man they ride so good and also they have some nice options to boot. I was ready commit that and take on a note. I also got to test drive a Chevy also and it was alright, but nothing like that F-150. I was suprised how good that EcoBoost V6 ran in that truck too. I bet they got some mods for it since it's turbo.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just like you, I have always been with GM but I test drove those new 2015 Ford F-150's last year at the car show and man they had me damn near hooked. I didn't even want a pick-up truck. I was more of a SUV type but man they ride so good and also they have some nice options to boot. I was ready commit that and take on a note. I also got to test drive a Chevy also and it was alright, but nothing like that F-150. I was suprised how good that EcoBoost V6 ran in that truck too. I bet they got some mods for it since it's turbo.

What's your thoughts on the tundra?