From Marine Le Pen to Theresa May, why do white gay men continue to support right-wing candidates?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Well they are in for a treat *pause*. Right now they are being used for numbers, but when the right are able to eliminate or contain minorities to a degree, you have to remember, a lot of religious right members associate pedophilia directly to homosexuality, so they are next.
They're fine with "being next" as long as we are "right now"

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm just a simple man, however, I've always understood that white lesbians wanted to be white men, white gay men wanted to be white women who wants to be white men. Black lesbians wanted to be white men, and gay black men wanted to be white women who aspire to be white men.
so everyone ultimately wants to be a male cac (in their own weird ways)..cause currently they control a majority of the wealth, resources and influence across the globe..

Here's a fun fact: I don't fukk with black women who wear make up. Who the fukk thinks white women are attractive?
cant tell if ur trolling or just a a$$hole. black chicks are fly, i got mad love for them. Obviously its always nice to have a shorty who still looks good without make up

some white bishes be lookin good. SOME of em..:hubie:..it is what it is homie

Ya whole response tho..:gucci: