FSU and Erica Kinsman settle lawsuit($250,000)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This shyt is going to follow my dude for the rest of his life :sadbron:

I thought the heat would subdue a little once he hit the NFL, but now its getting hot again

Never should have layed up with her. Especially since he had a baddie back home :francis:

Ironically I always think about a story I read about EJ Manuel in 2012. He said he had a drunk white girl who wanted to go to his crib, but he was like naw young black dude, drunk white girl in Tallahassee :whoa: I'm good
:ehh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This dude is an otherwise good writer, but his "I always believe the woman" shyt is unrealistic and something only the most hardcore feminists will ride with.
I just don't understand how someone so supportive of blacks, thinks its unbelievable for THREE black men to be telling the truth about that night.

I'm not saying be a Jameis supporter, but at least understand there's a possibility that he was lied on.

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
That money should now be used to pay for her incarceration for false charges against Winston.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I just don't understand how someone so supportive of blacks, thinks its unbelievable for THREE black men to be telling the truth about that night.

I'm not saying be a Jameis supporter, but at least understand there's a possibility that he was lied on.
Lol no one cares about that story no more except for coli nikkas and a hand few of writers that no one gives 2 shyts about:mjlol: