fukk Certs...Stocks is where the real money is at

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Stocks are good if you know what you're doing. It's a gamble like poker is a gamble but some poker players stay winning. There is skill involved. Penny stocks are a gamble unless you have inside info. Using charts on a penny stock is ridiculous af because they trade on emotion even more than regular stocks so the charts won't make sense. This guy lost all his money I'm sure. Also curious about the volume and if he could have even got out his position.
Oh I did, did I:youngsabo:

Or maybe I spent on school and vaca:bayer:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
How did you learn? How long did it take you to become profitable? And how much cash did you lose along the way?

I been contemplating learning forex but with stocks seems like you have to put in too many hours learning the market and even then your income isn't guaranteed.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
When people like that go quiet, normally they lost it all.

Anyway, surely the forex market is a better thing to go into? Instead of having thousands of stocks to research etc you can just concentrate on a few pairs of currency and research the shyt out of them.
If it was that easy we would all be billionaires doe.

Where you learning forex at?

J.Pinkman

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it was that easy we would all be billionaires doe.

Where you learning forex at?
Oh that's obvious, but if you are prepared to put the hours in and can face the thought of possibly losing money on the way then there;s potential to make money.

I've started off at babypips. It gives you all the basic stuff you need to know about the market but I don't think that'll be enough or like you say, everyone would be caking. I think a lot of work with demo accounts will have to be done, figuring out why your trades went wrong etc

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did you learn? How long did it take you to become profitable? And how much cash did you lose along the way?

I been contemplating learning forex but with stocks seems like you have to put in too many hours learning the market and even then your income isn't guaranteed.

It's a bull market man. Find a strong industry, choose the leader in that industry, and buy when near support, unload when near resistance. In a market like this that's 20 percent a year at least. Stockcharts.com will teach you charts and even show you resistance and support for stocks you are watching. Stock markets not hard just need discipline and cajones. Apparently @Shugg Ross has big asses cajones fukking with penny stocks and winning. High risk high reward as with anything in life

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont understand stocks....i rather just own a business and find ways to create residue income

Opus

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Motivation came from playin GTA 5. Learned it on my own by isolating myself from fake friends and sittin there last winter from 6 am to 1 am everyday learning definitions , comcepts, etc... This year i want to learn coding
Didnt take long to become profitable, there were losses along the way... I have seen 1500, 3,4,5 ,10 g's come and go like its nothin,....but learning is essential and always worth it

Yea i wouldnt reccommend buying weed stocks anymore lol...its all a scam, u just gotta know when to get in and out

Coding for an automated trading system? I have AMI broker and have some scripts I want to run so buys and sells are automatic based on pre set criterion. I've back tested and gain over 100 percent per year with a 36 percent draw down. I'm stuck on the coding though. I couple parameters I want to set I'm not advanced enough for. Got into home renovations and put it down but I want to pick it back up. Maybe pay someone

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Shugg you need to teach me bout these stocks man!! I try to learn about this shyt at school but they confuse me more than anything(especially Econ class). I know this shyt is way more simple than they make it sound.

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
I'm proud of you man @Shugg Ross i recently cashed out a portion of my portfolio and bought my dream car (Porsche 911). Keep it up and you'll be there in no time...:yes:
hqdefault.jpg

"What Moor is named Ferdinand Porsche brotha?"

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On a serious tip, anyone know of any good websites for beginners? I want to get my side hustle on but all this info is a little confusing.