fukk Gabe Davis he ruined two of the greatest throws of all time :pacspit:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Muthafukka Allen was on the run and threw a hail Mary bullet and this a$$hole jumps for no fukking reason instead of running into it and drops it :snoop:

How about some bonus coverage

80 yards in the air right after he hurt his elbow greatest arm I've ever seen.

Oh and ya'll quarterbacks can't do that :umad:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I've been watching some bills games since yall had Tyrod as QB and when yall got Josh.

Since yall got Diggs...Josh really progressed as a QB as well.

What I don't get is since yall have Diggs, why isn't Davis eating good (especially with much attention he gets from defenders). He does have too many drops. I'm wondering if he a WR 3 instead of a WR 2. He had that great game in the playoffs against Chiefs (one yall should have won).

Also, Bills offense should be more lethal and if yall had a legit running game and more elite WR play outside Diggs...Bills could go all the way even with their injuries on D. But the rookie RB yall have seems to be coming into his own.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Allen was over the line in that first play. Td woulda got reviewed and taken back. Great throw and catch if made but that guy wouldn't have won money from that play.

But yeah hopefully Davis doesn't cost them a game in the postseason. Drops like that will kill you against offenses like kc and cincy

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Allen was over the line in that first play. Td woulda got reviewed and taken back. Great throw and catch if made but that guy wouldn't have won money from that play.

But yeah hopefully Davis doesn't cost them a game in the postseason. Drops like that will kill you against offenses like kc and cincy

Nah whole body has to pass the line, his back foot is still behind it

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the whole body has to be past the LOS I believe, that throw would have counted

those throws are wild tho

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is there a closer look/replay on that second throw, can't tell if Sauce made a play on it or not, dude was right there defending

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've been watching some bills games since yall had Tyrod as QB and when yall got Josh.

Since yall got Diggs...Josh really progressed as a QB as well.

What I don't get is since yall have Diggs, why isn't Davis eating good (especially with much attention he gets from defenders). He does have too many drops. I'm wondering if he a WR 3 instead of a WR 2. He had that great game in the playoffs against Chiefs (one yall should have won).

Also, Bills offense should be more lethal and if yall had a legit running game and more elite WR play outside Diggs...Bills could go all the way even with their injuries on D. But the rookie RB yall have seems to be coming into his own.

davis is a deep threat why mckenzie more of a possession receiver. Bills will prob draft a receiver in the draft anyways, I like davis but I wouldn't want to pay him big money which he's going to get a Christian kirk type contract after next year

that jets "drop" wasn't even a drop to me, gardner stuck up his hand and seemed to knock it away

Stinky Diver

attitude as bad as his odor
Daps
These are the plays degenerate gamblers get upset about and post on Twitter…