fukk. Girl. Power.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want to see a 90 pound female kick a 210 pound man's ass, that's my main issue with the girl power shyt, it's beyond unrealistic.
Man I don't understand people. We watch guys take in whole armies of trained killers and live. We watch movies where a purple alien wipes out half the universe with magic rocks. But you draw the line at woman taking out some one above there weight class.

:wtb:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Man I don't understand people. We watch guys take in whole armies of trained killers and live. We watch movies where a purple alien wipes out half the universe with magic rocks. But you draw the line at woman taking out some one above there weight class.

:wtb:
Makes zero sense :heh:

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THIS.

Whenever it’s a guy main character the women are still able to function without needing constant saving.
That's bullshyt, the entire trope of damsel in distress is built on the idea of women constantly needing to be saved. That's been a thing since forever and was the basic premise of most Disney princess movies and action movies until the 90's. It still happens occasionally in the 2000's.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:camby:You sound like an incel. I don't like when things are forced or pandering, but you're on some angry cac shyt, upset because you have to look at all these minorities everyday. This is you right now breh.

What was Aliens, Terminator 2, The Long Kiss Goodnight, Mulan, La Femme Nikita, The Hunger Games, Underworld, Kill Bill. Shows like Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Alias, Xena, Veronica Mars, La Femme Nikita, Orphan Black:gucci:. And don't let me get on Hong Kong cinema and anime that have had tons of strong female action protagonists for decades now. :camby:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Crying because you're watching movies that no one is forcing you to watch or because a different demographic is being served. He man woman haters club in full effect. You don't have to watch the movie or tv show. You've got the entirety of film history to watch if you need something catering specifically to you. Actually, never mind. Not today, Satan

giphy.gif

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Crying because you're watching movies that no one is forcing you to watch or because a different demographic is being served. He man woman haters club in full effect. You don't have to watch the movie or tv show. You've got the entirety of film history to watch if you need something catering specifically to you. Actually, never mind. Not today, Satan

giphy.gif

@Lord Scion your thoughts on this matter:Nowords:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Most of them Girl Power movies Flopping hard af tho...as they should:mjlit:.
..hey lets make Ghostbusters wit all girls:ohhh: and a dimwitted man for comic relief!!:gladbron:....flop...

:jbhmm:hmmm ok lets try star wars..but wait we gonna pull a bait and switch and make them think Finn is the hero:steviej: then boom! We swerve and make her wack ass the focal point going foward..no way the fanbase cant like that right? Right?:rudy:

Tried Oceans Eleven minus George, Brad, Matt, Don, or any other interesting character...and made Danny's Wife the lead:dahell:....yea:camby:
Tried to remake Dirty Rotten scoundrels with That fat bihh and Catwoman...flop lmao:banderas:

Oh cant forget about "Men" in Black "She's so tough and determined and fierce that she dont need no help from NO MAN!" certainly not the bumbling and fooliish man holding her back...flopped like fukk:win:
...they Trying...but dudes aint hearing it and it'll pass:hubie:
...oh shyt i almost forgot Alita: Battle Angel....female lead...flopped like a damn Magikarp....that girl power shyt a fad lol

Edit: What women want!! Classic! Lets remake it with Cookie from empire and call it what men want instead! She's a proven, precious, pillar of femininity!:mjgrin: ..this cant go wrong..right?...right?:mjgrin::steviej:

do you watch movies or skim through them?

bullock was Danny's sister.

Tessa wasn't like that in MIB at all.

You act like Leia wasn't a force (no pun) in the original Trilogy.

Alita was always about...Alita.

How about watching movies first...instead of making shyt up?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
do you watch movies or skim through them?

bullock was Danny's sister.

Tessa wasn't like that in MIB at all.

You act like Leia wasn't a force (no pun) in the original Trilogy.

Alita was always about...Alita.

How about watching movies first...instead of making shyt up?
I watched all them fool. And i aint make up them shyts flopping did i? I aint in here crying about women kicking ass, i could never fix my face up to bash Princess Diana or Cosmic Carol:whoa:...just pointing out trash movies with the i am woman hear me roar narrative that all:hubie:.....

Oh and of course an obligatory fukk you:pacspit:...for trying to get cute nikka