fukk Gucci(not the rapper)

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I love you breh, but this ain't the lick either. So I go onto the first company's site that you posted, Sir & Madame. Check out this tee shirt they're selling. They're selling this tee shirt for $40.00. Forty fukkin dollars.

_MG_2798.jpg

I checked out the second link too, hoping this wasn't a trend. This idiot is selling the following hoodie for $165.00. One hundred and sixty five fukkin dollars. Insane!!!!!

0-2.jpeg

These folks are nuts. Alternatives to Gucci my azz.

people pay $40 or more and $165 or more for streetwear shyt all the time. It's only a problem when nikkas price they shyt at those prices.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
I remember in 07-08 you was considered a lame if you didn't have a skull or Brooklyn tee from Vinnies.:wow:

By the time I saved enough money for a few shirts, some bootcut trues, and patent leather pradas, the trend died. :mjcry:

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I love you breh, but this ain't the lick either. So I go onto the first company's site that you posted, Sir & Madame. Check out this tee shirt they're selling. They're selling this tee shirt for $40.00. Forty fukkin dollars.

_MG_2798.jpg

I checked out the second link too, hoping this wasn't a trend. This idiot is selling the following hoodie for $165.00. One hundred and sixty five fukkin dollars. Insane!!!!!

0-2.jpeg

These folks are nuts. Alternatives to Gucci my azz.
Bro dont call a black artist an idiot for capitalizing on the IDIOTS who buy the shyt for that much.

I plan on doing this same shyt because i know retards will cop.

Call the consumers idiots because thats exactly what they are...buying 1500 coats and shyt.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Hell my dumbass self spent around $200

For a black hoodie with black letters. I fukked wit it.

This was in 2013 and i am literally wearing that very hoodie rn.

Its now my work hoodie tho.

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
I want to support black business, especially fashion labels since I'm trying to carve my own lane in that industry, but I'm not feeling any of these designs except the jackets from Fashion Firm. And that's largely because the jackets look impressively constructed. I can't see myself wearing a brand called 'Sir & Madame.' :francis:

I think a lot of black brands need to tone it down and release stuff that is cleaner and more minimal. Too much of this is just needlessly flamboyant.
Ayy yall are KILLING ME WITH THIS shyt BRO

All this shyt is fine...yall are fukking weird as fukk

Tone what down? Bro...what...evdjodjdhskakwdisndhd

Tell them fakkit ass europeon designers to tone their fakkit loud ass designs they got our rappers in down.