Fukk it. Lets have the conversation. New York Drill is better than Chicago Drill

Daps
Just like the west originated crime rap then every region developed their own, but the 'gangsta rap' lane was mastered by new york. Drill music is chicago music.

Im watching the musicvideos and the way its shot, id admit it is drill:manny:. Its not exactly the same though it has a new york twist on it. Regardless of who originated it --these guys doing it better than every single one of them chicago nikkas.

The music is better and its not a bunch of shirtless men with dreads in a basement:manny:

This video go:dj2:

Bobby got cacs doing the shmoney dance, most cacs dont even know who chief keef is.

For me tho, homage is paid to Chicago for the style but Chicago created the subgenre and it made it simmer:itsalright:,

New York made it viral:win:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
Chief-Keef-Sued-Charity-Event.-NAH.jpg

Daps
Bobby Shmurda does not make drill music :ld:

I thought that too, then I watched the music videos. The drill influence is heavy breh. Once I accepted that, I realized the conversation is that New York is doing it better, and the movement is not even a year old:gladbron:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
The legacy of the wests greatest rapper was born in New York. The other 3 on Mount Rushmore are from New York. Face it, New York has done great things for the rap game:ehh:

no shyt theyve done great things for rap but you said new york did gangster rap better than west which is not true. not by a long fukkin shot.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I thought that too, then I watched the music videos. The drill influence is heavy breh. Once I accepted it I realized the conversation is that New York is doing it better, and the movement is not even a year old:gladbron:
Breh, Shmurda is a young nikka from the hood without a budget that's why his videos look like your typical drill song. Chicago didn't invent them types of videos. His sound is not really drill, it's more in the Meek Mill/French Montana lane than guys like Keef/Reese/Durk.

Daps
no shyt theyve done great things for rap but you said new york did gangster rap better than west which is not true. not by a long fukkin shot.

Put a verse up from the west better than Prodigy's second on 'Hell on Earth'. and thats just one of how many classics:lawd:

Daps
Breh, Shmurda is a young nikka from the hood without a budget that's why his videos look like your typical drill song. Chicago didn't invent the types of videos. His sound is not really drill, it's more in the Meek Mill/French Montana lane than guys like Keef/Reese/Durk.

or maybe its cause they young boys:manny: , regardless-- the energy they give off is a New York version of them drill nikkas, and you cant deny that.