fukk Joe Biden and fukk Bernie Sanders

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Noticed this shyt too.... thinking that this "spin" has been created bc a Democrat of color would immediately make the presidential race about....race, thus, creating more red meat for Drumpf's base and, subsequently, him winning a 2nd term.

I don't agree but I think strategists/ pundits feel a white person would quell a lot of Drumpf's bullshyt and possibly win.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
True, I noticed the Feminists/Extremist Left were adamant of getting someone with a vagina in the White House at any cost. All of them fell back and admitted under their breath only an old white man can win this thing for the time being. I voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Primaries but that clown showed his true colors over the past few months. If this is the best they can come up with, keep the Orange Man in there another 4 years and let him handle the next recession.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden voted for the crime bill.

And here's some choice words from Bernie Sanders....

Bernie Sanders' fantasizing about women begging to be raped...
bernie_man_and_woman.jpg

In case the text is tough to read, here are the opening paragraphs:

A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused.

A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously

The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their "revolutionary" political meeting.
"She fantasizes being raped by 3 men": Bernie Sanders’s bizarre 1972 essay on gender

Bernie Sanders on Black men being more likely to be drug dealers...
https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/bernie-sanders-revolution-needs-black-voters-to-win-but-can

By the time his campaign aides scrambled to release a detailed criminal justice platform on Aug. 9, Sanders was still struggling. In a September meeting with Campaign Zero, a movement formed out of the Ferguson protests, activists asked Sanders why, in his opinion, there were a disproportionate amount of people of color in jail for nonviolent drug offenses. Sanders, seated across the table, a yellow legal pad at hand, responded with a question of his own, according to two people present: “Aren’t most of the people who sell the drugs African American?” The candidate, whose aides froze in the moment, was quickly rebuffed: The answer, the activists told him, was no. Even confronted with figures and data to the contrary, Sanders appeared to have still struggled to grasp that he had made an error, the two people present said.

Bernie Sanders also isn't for reparations.

#NeverBernie2020
fukk Bernie Sanders!

Last edited:

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
You have no alternatives. You didn't mention one alternative. I know you are a white or a different type of black. Just go vote for Trump or not vote and leave us alone.

Who the fukk calls themself "Ethic Vagina Finder"?

You been an agent looking to cause discord

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You have no alternatives. You didn't mention one alternative. I know you are a white or a different type of black. Just go vote for
This is what sucks. We really got no choice this time around.

Yeah I am.not a fan or Biden or Sanders...but I'd vote for then over Trump. Same with Warren, Cory Booker, and Kamala Harris.

Anybody but Trump we need to get that proto-fascist out the goddamn white house.

Another thing vetting candidates is essential but considering what's at stake too much of the democratic vote cannot be splintered.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
This is what sucks. We really got no choice this time around.

Yeah I am.not a fan or Biden or Sanders...but I'd vote for then over Trump. Same with Warren, Cory Booker, and Kamala Harris.

Anybody but Trump we need to get that proto-fascist out the goddamn white house.

Another thing vetting candidates is essential but considering what's at stake too much of the democratic vote cannot be splintered.

I feel you bruh. shyt on everybody in the field but not providing alternatives. I hate that shyt because that leaves one option, TRUMP. Something is fundamentally flawed with people. Everything we have seen out of dude has been an outrageous shyt show.

Bu bu bu stick it to the libs. Pure madness out here