fukk smoking weed 24/7, this the new wave

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Menu-Vape-Options-Hop-Blends-Vape-Carts-2-strains-absoluteXtracts-Bud-Man-Premium-Medical-Marijuana-Delivery-Service-in-OC-Dispensary-Irvine-Huntington-Beach-Weed-420-Newport-Beach-Anaheim-Laguna.jpg

highly-classified-skittles-pure-rosin-oil-cartridges.jpg

For all my brehs who in legal states how fukking lucky are yall
:mjcry:

My plug got some of these last month
And at first i was skeptical
I was used to copping halfs<
U know shyt u gotta break down

That sticky icky

That mary jane

But he let me try one and if i didnt like it i’d just give it back to him

So i got a gram cart
Got a battery

N plugged that shyt up

Fam

When i tell you

This shyt is STRONG

First 2 hits i was like

“mannnn this shyt weak”

3rd hit

giphy.gif

Felt that shyt all in my nose and i started sneezing

After the 4th sneeze that shyt hit me

I was stuck like
NdEW.gif

It felt like the first time i ever smoked but it was DIFFERENT
Its kind of like edibles but its not as bad as if you eat a whole edible

Its pure

That pure THC aint no joke brehs

Ik that mother nature >>>> man made
But weed aint in mother natures hands anymore

Plus the best part

NO SMELL

NONE

nikka CAN GET HIGH ANYWHERE AND NOT WORRY BOUT ANY SMELL:blessed:

The future is here brehs, and its lovely

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I got a connect on vape juice out here in florida and its lovely. Vape anywhere anytime. Its a different high bc its not as intense as a blunt to the face. Really mellow. You just have to have a reliable source to be sure the thc level is up there.

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
I got a connect on vape juice out here in florida and its lovely. Vape anywhere anytime. Its a different high bc its not as intense as a blunt to the face. Really mellow. You just have to have a reliable source to be sure the thc level is up there.
What this shyt is Waaayy more intense than a blunt to the face

Well not anymore but it was

But after it sets in it does feel mellow as hell and more relaxing

Lemme find out my plug can get a whole jar of this shyt its over

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Dude i know gets them from a dispensary bc he has a medical card so theyre legit. Its from Sublime cannabis oils and its sill in the original package and everything. Not having to stress the smell and getting stopped and having flowers on you is worth it. Im trying to get my own card but the price is high monthly bc its legal medically but only thru certin insurance companies

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Couple things homie

1) be careful. Vaping weed is amazing but its mad strong. Know many heavy smokers who freaked out they got so high without knowing off 1 or 2 rips.
2) limit how much u use it. My barber switched a couple months ago and switched back to smoking and now can barely get high. Breh got so used to hitting the vape a couple times every couple of hours it skyrocketing his tolerance.

King Eros

Gold Blooded 🏆🏆🏆🏆
Daps
Welcome to 2010 nikka...

The wife and I done went through 10 different pens, and 20 different providers of carts. It's still the wild wild west out here as far as consistency and quality.

The wife's been selling the top of the line carts and pens for years, Kurvana. Pineapple Express is my shyt. She fukks with the Banana Smoothie. All good in the hood out chea.
:myman:

I could say a thousand things, but I'll just say a few...
  1. The main reason why you're so euphoric about the shyt is because you're getting a "new" high. That goes away like every other new high. Keep vaping for months and you'll see it's just alright...nothing to make a post about.
  2. The cleanliness, convenience, and discreteness is the shyt and the main reason to vape. Kids in high school and below have been vaping everyday in bathrooms for years now.
  3. Get a reliable source and stick to it. The quality varies DRAMATICALLY from one brand to another, and even within the same brand/different batches. Be prepared to be disappointed from time to time.
  4. A vape hit will NEVER fully replace a blunt hit (or joint). There's just something about the fire and the flower and makes it :ooh:

I haven't hit the pen in months, cuz I'm going clean for a bit, but I highly recommend adding vaping to your cannabis consumption repertoire.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
They are super convenient for everyday life but it could never be my main way to get high. A lot of these carts are filled with concentrate that was made by shyt weed too.
True. I'd rather flowers bc there's nothing like it but just inconvenient unless you live in a legal recreational state

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
They are super convenient for everyday life but it could never be my main way to get high. A lot of these carts are filled with concentrate that was made by shyt weed too.

trust me bro im only getting the finest, not none of that bs nikkas mixing n making just to make a profit

Real talk.

Hustlin Vape stans with a bunch of shake and reggie but do you to save money folk.
maaann stop it :stopitslime:

i don't get my shyt from the streets anymore, well they are streets just not my local streets :pachaha:

I know what's in my carts and it aint no reggie, but hey more for me:jawalrus:

Couple things homie

1) be careful. Vaping weed is amazing but its mad strong. Know many heavy smokers who freaked out they got so high without knowing off 1 or 2 rips.
2) limit how much u use it. My barber switched a couple months ago and switched back to smoking and now can barely get high. Breh got so used to hitting the vape a couple times every couple of hours it skyrocketing his tolerance.

thanks for the advice breh n yeah thats cause the shyt in the vape contains extreme levels of THC, waay more than regular bud does but idk if i can go back to bud 100%
mainly cause of the smell
prob gonna have to roll 3.5 woods or sum shyt