Fukk this shyt

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
I'm at Harras trying to.get into Masquerades and the fukking line is like a mile long bc all.them broke ass nikkas and bytches trying to get in free bfore midnight. So u know I'm like fukk the line a nikka gone go express or V.I.P. so I walk to the front giving these mofo's in line the u po nikka look till I get up front and they tell me they don't have an express line:sadbron: So a nikka gotta do the walk of shame back. fukk this shyt I'm gone take my sober ass home.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'm at Harras trying to.get into Masquerades and the fukking line is like a mile long bc all.them broke ass nikkas and bytches trying to get in free bfore midnight. So u know I'm like fukk the line a nikka gone go express or V.I.P. so I walk to the front giving these mofo's in line the u po nikka look till I get up front and they tell me they don't have an express line:sadbron: So a nikka gotta do the walk of shame back. fukk this shyt I'm gone take my sober ass home.

:russ:

I've done that before at a club called Love out D.C.

shyt was depressing. :to:

Now I know most of the bouncers up there. I be walkin in like:smugdraper:, now. Like I'm really important. :jawalrus:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

:laff:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:russ:

I've done that before at a club called Love out D.C.

shyt was depressing. :to:

Now I know most of the bouncers up there. I be walkin in like:smugdraper:, now. Like I'm really important. :jawalrus:

I was up there once a few years ago. It was pretty nice up in there.

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
Because I want to talk to a bunch of drunk bytches that cant even afford to be in there andhave to return their dress so they can pay rent. :shaq: