Fukkery Continues; Flex said NO countdown tonight

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
yea dont give the young chris flow as an example. like actual songs he took and used almost full verses from.
Stealing Young Chris flow is a major example, nikka did it for like years/albums :heh:

There have been other songs that I don't remember the names of or don't feel like naming... google that shyt

People have also listed songs on here as well

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
Stealing Young Chris flow is a major example, nikka did it for like years/albums :heh:

There have been other songs that I don't remember the names of or don't feel like naming... google that shyt

the only song i remember was never change but he wrote his own verses on it and that shyt was kanye's fault. so give us other examples, we are waiting :mjpls::feedme:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
yea dont give the young chris flow as an example. like actual songs he took and used almost full verses from.

i just posted swagger jacker. most of his egregious bites n/h are on there

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
i just posted swagger jacker. most of his egregious bites n/h are on there
:heh: this isnt the same shyt drake is doing. jay z is using lines from already released songs by popular artists, so it isnt a secret. and before you say that drake giving q.miller credits isnt a secret either, no one knows how much he wrote and we know q. miller gave him original material but shyt isnt looking good for him.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
:heh: this isnt the same shyt drake is doing. jay z is using lines from already released songs by popular artists, so it isnt a secret. and before you say that drake giving q.miller credits isnt a secret either, no one knows how much he wrote and we know q. miller gave him original material but shyt isnt looking good for him.

its not the exact same but its pretty bad. thats a lot of big names, lines, hooks etc..even from people he beefed with. if jay gets a pass for that stuff and "paying homage" then its almost like game should get a pass for name dropping people all the damn time..and i dont really give either a pass for that. jay can obviously rap but c'mon thats taking "hot line to hot song" way too far :ld:

and there are a bunch of rumors about lupe and others helping him write too

wingstop

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
outbackbread
its not the exact same but its pretty bad. thats a lot of big names, lines, hooks etc..even from people he beefed with. if jay gets a pass for that stuff and "paying homage" then its almost like game should get a pass for name dropping people all the damn time..and i dont really give either a pass for that. jay can obviously rap but c'mon thats taking "hot line to hot song" way too far :ld:

and there are a bunch of rumors about lupe and others helping him write too
yea jay doing that so much isnt good either but its different and isnt as bad compared to what drake is doing.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Segments from tonight. Didn't catch the first hour (work)

1:07 Call 2

3:57 Call 3

9:47 Call 4 South Carolina breh was at his neck :heh:

13:33 Call 5

16:48 Says Meek renig'd, then gets at Charlamagne for a minute

22:30 Call 6

24:53 2minute drills call 7, 8, and 9. Says when he talked to Mills he was in the studio with swizz

27:00 Continues to go at Charlamagne

29:50 Call 10

32:14 Call 11, calls Flex salty bout Charlamagne :heh:

34:29 More Charlamagne shyt