"Fukking n*gger" was said to Arbery as he was executed

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
He was initially in the clear.
He shot the video, which put away the Father and Son.
But..he had also joined in the hunting party and tried to block Ahmaud with his car even hitting him with it. He has now been charged with murder as well.

Exactly.

He even went to an attorney and showed him the video trying to get his own story in order, thats how it leaked.

He’s been trying to spin his involvement as just a concerned citizen who now wants to help as a “star witness” for prosecution. But his ass got arrested too so now he’s snitching on the other two

Counter Racist Male

Retired poster and occasional lurker
Daps
Reppin
MYSELF
They want to charge them with federal hate crimes..
Now they're fukked and deservedly so.
White people need to let us go, stop thinking about us. Live your privileged lives without giving us a second thought.

I doesn't work like that breh. Being white is a negative affirmation. It means not being black that's why we are always on there minds.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
He was initially in the clear.
He shot the video, which put away the Father and Son.
But..he had also joined in the hunting party and tried to block Ahmaud with his car even hitting him with it. He has now been charged with murder as well.
Crazy to think without that video these violent racists would have gotten away with it.

Video cameras really changed the game. Cacs can't deny video evidence, no more deflecting or ignoring people's words and it has the added boost of forcing cacs in the USA and the world to look at the abhorrent racism in their socities. It's who so many cacs are protesting all over the world.

So many videos over the last 15 years man, just outragous shyt.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Not a surprise, lived in the south my entire life and that's how these inbred backwater hicks think...
For more evidence, I made a topic on this story from years ago. Feel like its appropriate to share here. If you never read this story its worth reading. Basically, there are a bunch of white people in Louisiana who bragged about killing "******s" for no reason besides being black and the police and prosecutor knows who did it and don't care. These people last I heard still weren't being prosecuted. You have a bunch of cacs who committed outright murder and got away with it.

Katrina's Hidden Race War

Especially in these small town white areas, aggression towards blacks still go unpunished and not investigated. But what they do fear is big city folks putting the spotlight in their small town enclaves and possibly marching in their town. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Of course that cave savage did look at his face man