Daps
Reppin
NULL
DtRcqDG.png

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
There is going to be a HUGE double standard when these female sex dolls are perfected.....just you wait and see :snoop:

Not a single female will be shamed/clowned by women for using dildos.....but EVERYONE is gonna clown nikkas for using sex dolls :snoop:

I wish the fukk I would give a fukk what somebody has to say after spending $1,000 on a sex doll.

:francis:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
There is going to be a HUGE double standard when these female sex dolls are perfected.....just you wait and see :snoop:

Not a single female will be shamed/clowned by women for using dildos.....but EVERYONE is gonna clown nikkas for using sex dolls :snoop:
because its not the same thing. i can get real dyck, but CHOSE to use a dildo. they cant get real pussay and are FORCED to use a silicone human torso:scust:

i want this,Rippler Silicone Dildo - Sex Toys at Good Vibrations - GoodVibes.com but i think i might injure myself:lupe:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
because its not the same thing. i can get real dyck, but CHOSE to use a dildo. they cant get real pussay and are FORCED to use a silicone human torso:scust:
No, you CAN get real dikk but it's not always up to your standards or on your terms. Which is why your lonely ass has a vibrator in the first place :beli:

Just like they CAN get p*ssy, just not at the standards or terms they want. :beli:

So what's really the difference :jbhmm:

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No, you CAN get real dikk but it's not always up to your standards or on your terms. Which is why your lonely ass has a vibrator in the first place :beli:

Just like they CAN get p*ssy, just not at the standards or terms they want. :beli:

So what's really the difference :jbhmm:
i dont have a vibrator:beli:. and okay, sure its the same.
and there's no need for the lonely insults, im doing the best i can.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

i want this,Rippler Silicone Dildo - Sex Toys at Good Vibrations - GoodVibes.com but i think i might injure myself:lupe:

Says who :usure: I get p*ssy and still beat off, this just a more elaborate version of the same thing. I wouldn't buy the shyt because im too cheap to pay for things I can get for free but if got one for free I'd be beating the brakes of that plastic p*ssy :francis:

We not about to discuss this nikka walking around the kinky shop with a 40 tho :mjlol: I swear to god if they need to sell these in the joint if they was serious about keeping that shyt safe for people.