Full paperwork for Unfoonk plea deal dropped

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
If the top dawg In your click wears dresses and hits melodies like no other I would expect nothing else.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
they just plying the paperwork game now. Doesn’t really matter what it says. :mjlol:

I remember when you had to actually take the stand or offer up evidence to be a snitch.
Nowadays anyone cooperating with police in any way is considered snitching. I remember when snitching was when someone gets caught up and gives someone else up for less time. Snitching wasn't admitting your own crimes in a plea agreement, nor was cooperating with investigators as an uninvolved witness to a crime.

Good example is how people think gunna snitched as a teenager. Gunna and his cousin witnessed a girl getting shot. when the cops showed up they accused Gunna's cousin of the shooting, so gunna gave a statement that led to the real shooter and exonerated his cousin.

I've seen people on this site argue that what gunna did in that situation was snitching, and that the right move would have been to let his cousin take the fall and go personally hunt down dude who killed the girl.