Full Post-Ether Interview with an Emotional Jay Z on Hot 97

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Til this day i still don't know wtf Jay is referring to that was SOOOOO disrespectful on Ether.

What is it that he's stuttering about in this interview? What was it that Nas said in the song?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
And i'd like to hear this radio interview in LA that Nas was supposedly talking mad shyt about Jay-Z, Bleek or whoever...the LA radio interview that Jay references in this Hot 97 interview?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I liked how those 2 thought of that battle

Swords sharpening swords

Respect to both of em

fukk Nas :pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I prefer "Take Over" to "Ether" but I don't see how any unbiased person with 2 ears can hear this and not think that Jay lost. I mean....Jay obviously thinks he lost. You can hear it in his voice. Nas appearing on the radio around the same time sounding :blessed: didn't help, either.

Fred.

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Til this day i still don't know wtf Jay is referring to that was SOOOOO disrespectful on Ether.

What is it that he's stuttering about in this interview? What was it that Nas said in the song?

....and thats the dude you choose to name yall company after??? :ooh:
:scusthov::umad:

:russ:

but seriously...maybe he was talking about the whole record...but if its a part that is really specific....I believe its when he says "were you abused as a child....?" Nas could have been privy to some info that is not common knowledge.