Furious Styles: The Fate Of The Furious Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I heard he doesn't have lines just freestyling and Rock an Statham insulting eachother was all improved
Just came from seeing this
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

Might be my favorite one brothas
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png
Cipher needs to goon up and get the othet villains from the previous films to get this war going
Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png

Sidenote this movie really could've used Paul:to:Him tracking Vin would've been insnane:to:Rip:to:
Yeah, you could definitely feel his presence lacking

fukk cipher that bytch was trash, and this whole movie felt like one big advertisement for Cyber Security.

Should've had Sir Tormund be the main villain and fukk shyt up

tumblr_o7pkki2Iqe1uv80u9o3_250.gif

It takes a man to do something like that
giphy.gif

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Opening scene/race was dope.

Movie was just as nonsensically ridicuous as one would expect. im done with the franshise though. If and when they make more i wont get hype at all. I cant do it without brian. It dosent feel organic anymore. Plot seems forced.

25YOUTHS!!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally saw it last night. I don't get the hype but you def get what you pay for action wise.
It was basically a bunch of ridiculous scenarios stringed together with slow ass parts in between. The plot/dialogue didn't seem organic, even for a fast and furious movie.
My favorite is still the one in Brazil where there they're using the safe as a wrecking ball on the highway

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
One of the worst in the series :ld:
action scenes were great but that's about it
never should have gave Michele Rodriguez more than 5 lines :mjlol: if she would have said Dom one more time....I was gonna lose it

only good actors were Charlize and Jason

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This movie has managed to evolve into so many types of movies...

It has Sharknado levels of fukkery...and quite honestly I don't care...I'm going to continue to watch for no other reason than how bad it will get plot wise.

shyt is hilarious. They can go to fast and the furious 18 and introduce time travel I'll probably still peep it.

Dom and crew can go back to the 1950's hot rod scene and battle segregationists in rural Alabama for all I care.

Yo, if they introduce time travel...I'll be done!! Kurt Russell's organization has to be hiding that in the back of the warehouse somewhere.