Future and Gunna subbing each other on Twitter, Over releasing Music on May 10th

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Future needs money and attention so he’s about to diss Drake again :russell:

I dunno, it seems like Drake & Future don't really have smoke and Fewtch was just siding with his boy #MetroGroomin. Even in the last record Drake addressed it by telling him his boy was a clown and roped him in :manny:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bingo

Edit : and future and drake will never get back right because drake is petty and probably gonna hold a grudge since Futures album lead to the Kendrick shyt. I want to know reasons why every1 tried to step on drake. They’ve been using him for a minute now so what made these boys finally say fukk drake and the bag that comes with him. Can’t just be jealousy it gotta be some heavy shyt. Metro said the reason him and drake fell out would make both of them look bad so he ain’t saying it

I made a thread on this year's ago. Future and Drake have a fake relationship since the beginning. It's all business. They had problems since Drake didn't want to do the Tony montana remix video

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
I made a thread on this year's ago. Future and Drake have a fake relationship since the beginning. It's all business. They had problems since Drake didn't want to do the Tony montana remix video
Yeah that’s what got me wondering what’s happened behind the scenes. To me most of drakes friendships are like that people don’t really like him they know he’s fake but he run shyt so they put up with him for the benefits. So if people are saying fukk what you can do for me I’m not fukking with you no more what has happened that made them say that. I don’t think it’s about women cause all these celebrities fukking behind each other