Future and Gunna subbing each other on Twitter, Over releasing Music on May 10th

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
If this is a continuation of the end of we still don't trust you, it's bouta be a wicked Pluto summer

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
You're the same clown that thought dude career was over and was making post after post calling him a rat on some corny white boy shyt...then he dropped a hit and you disappeared like an ACTUAL rat...don't do this to yourself again
Nah he still used streaming farms.
You’re the same clown that had his cock all up in yo mouf each time I slandered him. Like you’re doing right now :scust: Hit? shyt was fukking trash u groupie. Stop trying to cope.
You probably a trash ass rat like him ya rat lover :umad:
fukk gunnatello ozempic rat ass and you too :pacspit:

Last edited:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
I know I'm in the minority on this

But Future kind of lame for helping kick off that whole "rap civil war" and gets away without actually going at Drake in a diss.

Now a week later he's already promoting a new project and kicking up dust with yet another rapper.

But nobody ever expects Pluto to get in the booth and handle som:stopitslime:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I know I'm in the minority on this

But Future kind of lame for helping kick off that whole "rap civil war" and gets away without actually going at Drake in a diss.

Now a week later he's already promoting a new project and kicking up dust with yet another rapper.

But nobody ever expects Pluto to get in the booth and handle som:stopitslime:

The whole 20 v 1 shyt is corny as fukk but nikkas too much of ass eaters to admit it

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm impressed gunna still has a career and seems to be selling out arenas and meanwhile lil baby is no where to be seen or heard.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I haven't even bump Future's two albums and he's working on a mixtape :why:

My human, less is more. Bad enough I can't sit through a Future album without wanting to jump out of a first story window.