Future ordered to pay 53k in child support payments to IG thot

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
After Ciara he has no one to blame but himself. You saw first hand what someone in ciara's position will do. What the fukk do u think these ig thots are about?

These girls are hoes man. They will take nut any and everywhere but you keep deciding to bust inside of them?? Future is a dumb ass man

And with that said his new album is flames. Go listen to it! :wow:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
No but it’s really irrelevant.

whatever she gets is gonna be a lot more than working a regular job. I’m not sure of the state, but most give the primary parent 30-40% of the other parents monthly income. Future made at least 20 million one year. You do the math.

that’s a lot of money to fukk and raise a child.
I don't know breh.. yeah she will get something no doubt
But the man has 8 other kids he's paying for
She's not getting 30-40% of his income
And people are just throwing numbers out there
Future still got to divy up that 20million with Rocko and em
She will be lucky to get 10k a month from duke

Maybe dude enjoys being a father to knock up all these hoes
:yeshrug:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I feel sorry for the children. You have a father who is reckless when it comes to sex and having children by multiple women. You have a mother who knows this dude is trifling with multiple children with multiple women but still sleeps with him. The first two baby mama's I can probably give a pass to but anyone after that I can't because they know what type of dude he is. :unimpressed:

Still going to bump his music though! :banderas:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't know breh.. yeah she will get something no doubt
But the man has 8 other kids he's paying for
She's not getting 30-40% of his income
And people are just throwing numbers out there
Future still got to divy up that 20million with Rocko and em
She will be lucky to get 10k a month from duke

Maybe dude enjoys being a father to knock up all these hoes
:yeshrug:
He still owes Rocko money?!:mjtf: I thought his debt would have been paid off by now! :pachaha:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Something's gotta be done about the child support don't no child need 53K these hoes want to fund their hoe activities with the money smh.
The judges/courts are too p*ssy to change things up. Not making excuses for irresponsible men for running out there making babies but child support shouldn't be funding a mother's lifestyle.

MysticMonroe

All Star
Daps
All her lawyer had to do is point out that he bought a baby Future a $35,000 Rolex watch, and point out all the money he spent wining and dining Lori Harvey and his 2 other baby mamas. This probably was the easiest case ever to win. And honestly the way he dragging her to court, ducking the paternity test and threatening her she deserves all $53,000. Dude asked for mental evaluations. He asked for all the essential things after he knocked her up that he should have before.

Don't forget he still has the other baby mama to confirm. The one this baby mama teamed up with, tested and proved their kids are half-siblings.

This dude literally knocked up 3 more women after he kept fighting for support and custody of Baby Future with Ciara.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
After Ciara he has no one to blame but himself. You saw first hand what someone in ciara's position will do. What the fukk do u think these ig thots are about?

These girls are hoes man. They will take nut any and everywhere but you keep deciding to bust inside of them?? Future is a dumb ass man

And with that said his new album is flames. Go listen to it! :wow:
New album is crazy tho

Edub

Veteran
Daps
She not getting 53k.....no attorney worth their weight would let that happen, his net worth and future income prospect likely doesn't garner that either. These broads be reachin.