Future sending subs at Guwop via Snapchat ?

CoCKy GeNiuS

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Social media got grown ass men stalking other men and making random accusations and piecing together puzzles and shyt lol
It's not hard to swiftly piece two and two together when you have a sharp brain, Peon. U on here talkin jibber jabber via "social media" as you say. Why the negative vibe nikka ?

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Cause it's gay to stalk rappers and speculate...IMO.

shyt is weird breh.

It's not hard to swiftly piece two and two together when you have a sharp brain, Peon. U on here talkin jibber jabber via "social media" as you say. Why the negative vibe nikka ?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Yall gotta think though, you REALLLLLY think Mike Will and Ziggy, who are VERY close to both of em, would let em beef?
shidddd even metro, guwop & metro have history and dude is a serious gucci fan. i think he would try to stop that shyt as well if something was going on

Cj0UCnuVAAA8scW.png

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
shidddd even metro, guwop & metro have history and dude is a serious gucci fan. i think he would try to stop that shyt as well if something was going on

Cj0UCnuVAAA8scW.png
Yep. They, Future and Guwop, make music with basically the same producers and rappers. I don't see how they'd have beef especially when Future hasn't said anything negative in any interview with Wop name has come up.