Daps
Reppin
NYC
this Teddy Perkins episode is creepy af :dahell:

edit :mindblown:

that was some of the best 30 minutes of TV ever :wow:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I got fukking Bibby'd today.

Went to a new barber because the store is closer to the crib. Trying to support local Black business and all.

When I say I could have choked this motherfukker....

I was mad as shyt until I realized I basically lived the 'Barbershop' episode. I'm watching it again now and getting triggered :mjlol:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Went to a new barber because the store is closer to the crib. Trying to support local Black business and all.

I was mad as shyt until I realized I basically lived the 'Barbershop' episode. I'm watching it again now and getting triggered :mjlol:
"Son could you not jack off with my good lotion"

:mjlol:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
"Soon could you not jack off with my good lotion"

:mjlol:

This dude kept me waiting a literal hour after my appointment was booked. I sit in the chair and he's talking about how someone sent him a link to an article about how rich people are soon going to be getting a procedure that means they can get their heads attached to younger bodies, so they can live forever. I just sat there like "Word?:unimpressed:"

Bear in mind, this is after he'd been cutting a toddler's hair and trying to holla at his mom for 45 minutes.

I'm back to getting on the train to get my hair cut by Jamaican Barry in Toronto. Man just gives me the crispy cut, a dap, says "Yes, English :obama: :salute:" and then we're done.

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland

My first year in dc was basically this happening To me once a month until a found the right guy

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I went to a screening of Belly last night, which could have come out of this show too. :dead:

It's billed as a Black History Month event, so obviously, the perfect person to introduce the movie is an awkward White boy with shoulder length hair. :mjlol:

Then they show one trailer - and bear in mind, this place is showing Malcolm X on the 17th of this month, so they could have shown that and marketed directly to an audience that might have gone to see that too...

This was the trailer:

I was :skip: at first, but when the text "from the director of 'A White White Day' popped up. I lost it, Just straight up :laff:in an otherwise quiet theatre.

shyt was like the cinema version of Darius and the Naija food truck :russ:

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn I just found out Tracy was one of my brothers best friends back in the day. Mom texted me like you don’t remember breh from that George Foreman movie. I’m like yeah that’s crazy come to find out breh was in one of the goat shows :ehh:

Atlanta was a goat stimulus package for the actors involved.

Last edited: