FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i like this show a bit better than soa.. ending was def better than soa..

now we need the reapers mc .. fast fwd a few years.. make Angels character older.. son older. have the show around reapers and Angels son (doesn't ride but has lost of moms love like angels dad says) .. maybe have it end with angels son murking porter and rest of mayans ( with help of reapers).. and that should end the universe
Nah. It’s ran it’s course.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Isaac....

:gucci:

He was the boogeyman for like 5 episodes. Mastermind strategist. Always one step ahead of them it seemed like.

They ran up in a club and he dies crying like a bytch in an alley about I don't want to die like this :sadcam:

Little anticlimactic

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Isaac....

:gucci:

He was the boogeyman for like 5 episodes. Mastermind strategist. Always one step ahead of them it seemed like.

They ran up in a club and he dies crying like a bytch in an alley about I don't want to die like this :sadcam:

Little anticlimactic
Yeah I hated that. I understand the Reyes Bros needed to get revenge for Pops but that was a big letdown. What saved the season and the finale is the way EZ was killed.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The fact that Miguel Gallindo got taken out by his bitçh is wild. This woman collected so much collateral damage this season that it’s ridiculous. She was thisclose to being a candidate for an 1940s style lobotomy with her bellyaching about how rough she had things with a cartel boss who gave her a great lifestyle.

You know she wanted to merk his moms too. She might as well eat her gun when she finds out that EZ got shanked like Adelita.

Meanwhile I’m shocked that Potter made it out relatively unscathed. This dude was the boogeyman of Santo Padre (and Madre) and had everyone by the balls for damn near the entire series.

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
I might catch up on this final season sometime soon, but I lost interest after the first two episodes I saw.

Mayans dragged on for the majority of their run :francis: