Fyre Fraud Hulu Original Documentary

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
I hope the Netflix docu is more interesting than this one.
Except Delroy, it was really dull. All that shyt about influencers and the McFarland interview serves nothing.

There's very few things/shots on the Fyre Festival itself.
Where are the feral dogs ?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Funniest thing about this case was Ja Rule's involvement. I found it funny how Rick Ross endorsed Billy's credit card but after that failed, he cut all ties with him after seeing what he was about. On the other hand, Ja was so desperate he said fukk it, let's try this again with the festival Billy bro :mjlol:

Ja knew that shyt wasn't gonna happen after talking to the Bahamian brotha. All that "I'm cofounder of Fyre" went out the window.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They damn near gave Ja Rule an out saying he was an ambassador and wasnt really responsible for anything.

Only for Ja to be on Drink Champs talking bout this was all my idea

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Anyone find it weird this Grant guy wasnt mentioned at all in the Netflix one but is here?

Or that the other people in the netflix doc aren't mentioned in this?

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
Not really because none of them are really relevant to the story.
They just add "fun" facts.
I understand that the employees below Grant want him to take responsability but his fukkups aren't really interesting. Bad managers are everywhere.
The gay bj story is just good for a meme.

The Netflix doc just miss Delroy, the Bahamian fixer, and the snitch from Jerrymedia but for a different reason.