G-Unit Is On The Cover Of XXL’s New & Final Issue

Daps
I understand Gunit being on all those covers since 50 cent and Gunit were on fire at levels not seen since 2Pac.

But absolutely no reason why they should get the cover in 2014, when nobody really gives a fukk.

Mustard deserves that cover move.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...only fitting XXL unveils Larry Holmes Garden as it final cover:pachaha:

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
How ironic they put them on the cover when the pandering to aftermath is what killed the publications credibility :laff:

This should be title last nail in the coffin...

+rep

once they got exposed as being a shill for shady/gunit/aftermath, most tossed them in the :bushess:

I know I did.

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I understand Gunit being on all those covers since 50 cent and Gunit were on fire at levels not seen since 2Pac.

But absolutely no reason why they should get the cover in 2014, when nobody really gives a fukk.

Mustard deserves that cover move.
What would sell more? DJ Mustard or G-Unit? Think about it.

If anyone else it could've been Kendrick Lamar

swerve

All Star
Daps
50 having those covers wasnt XXL dikkriding out of nowhere

50 being on those covers was because Everything with 50 sold more then everyone else

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How ironic they put them on the cover when the pandering to aftermath is what killed the publications credibility :laff:

This should be title last nail in the coffin...

it's marketing 101. nikkas love to call people out for pandering to brands. they also love buying the shyt they're complaining about. questioning XXL's credibility because of who dominates coverage is as ridiculous as bytching about why the cowboys are always on tv even though "they suck".

when ppl stop buying shyt, decision-makers change tactics.

XXL's credibility was never under the same scrutiny as the benzino-era Source. why is it even a matter of credibility? lol. they had a great run with some great writers who are still doing big things in the space. what came after wasnt as good. same shyt happened with the simpsons, lol. who gives a fukk.