G-Unit Is On The Cover Of XXL’s New & Final Issue

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
G-Unit-XXL-Cover-2014.jpg

For the 156th issue, XXL takes it back to the essence with G-Unit. After six years apart, 50 Cent and crew have reunited and offer XXL an in-depth look at their breakup. G-Unit was shot by Tom Medvedich and interviewed by XXL’s Vanessa Satten, Miranda Johnson and Eric Diep at 50′s famed Connecticut mansion, which was the same place as the last XXL G-Unit cover (May 2008) and the last time the Unit members were all together.

In addition to the magazine cover story, XXL will release a definitive roundtable video interview with G-Unit next week and a collection of more original G-Unit videos in the following weeks.

On top of the special G-Unit package, the October/November 2014 issue also features special stories with Joey Bada$$, Cortez Bryant, Scarface and Royce da 5’9”, a tribute for Def Jam’s 30th anniversary, and a very talented Show & Prove section featuring Goldlink, Bobby Shmurda and Raury.

The October/November issue of XXL will be on stands everywhere on Oct. 17.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2014/10/g-unit-cover-xxl-new-issue/

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That 50 cover helped them beat the source.
Lol I don't think anyone was on the XXL cover more than 50 cent and it's no coincidence their mag began to fall off and loose credibility at the same time hence them shutting down.

They even began putting aftermath on scratch covers and killed 2 publications due to industry dikk riding. Its over now though and I guess the last cover is a fitting end.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Lol I don't think anyone was on the XXL cover more than 50 cent and it's no coincidence their mag began to fall off and loose credibility at the same time hence them shutting down.

They even began putting aftermath on scratch covers and killed 2 publications due to industry dikk riding. Its over now though and I guess the last cover is a fitting end.

nobody really reads mags like THAT anymore tho....

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Last time 50 was on the cover of XXL besides the Summer Jam 2014 one was in December/January 2012 With Mayweather…..so you're kind of wrong.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Lol at nikkas acting like XXL is the only magazine ending though and acting like the G Unit/Aftermath covers YEARS before its end attributed to any of that. Its 2014 and nobody buys music let alone music magazines, everything is going digital, but lets blindly hate.

Jet and Vibe Magazine ended is that 50s fault too?

Last edited: