G Unit Set To Perform On The "Chelsea Lately" Live Series Finale On August 26th On E!

Truth200

Banned
Daps
bytch basically called him a dumb nig and he went back like the slave that he is

She's a Jew it's common knowledge how they feel about blacks, Donald Sterling proved that.

I hope you called for the Clippers to boycott the 2014 playoffs a few months back also.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The same cac bytch that been dogging him out for years :sas1:

What if that was a sista :sas2:
and is the same bytch that's been ignored for years:sas1:

only to come crawling back asking for her ex to perform on the last show of the most successful venture of her career. :sas2:

backbreaker65

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Passage of Time
Chelsea like most women had an emotional episode and said some derogatory things against an ex. She broke up with him because he told her about Ciara. She thought she was being played and went off on him, because she opened up to him very fast had introduced him to her family and friends. For any dude coming in here talking about she called him a nikka is stupid and reaching beyond the heavens. Just an emotional woman who lashed out a former lover.

She went on to continue to talking about him for years after he was long gone. Fif doesn't need her, hell he's about to announce an SMS partnership on Thursday with a Major Tech. Company, has a break out TV show. He's just spent the last week 1/2 touring Europe. The only ones making out like bandits are Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Kid Kid, and Yayo. I'm sure he didn't have to include them in on the shows finale, but he did.

LieutenantDan

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chelsea like most women had an emotional episode and said some derogatory things against an ex. She broke up with him because he told her about Ciara. She thought she was being played and went off on him, because she opened up to him very fast had introduced him to her family and friends. For any dude coming in here talking about she called him a nikka is stupid and reaching beyond the heavens. Just an emotional woman who lashed out a former lover.

She went on to continue to talking about him for years after he was long gone. Fif doesn't need her, hell he's about to announce an SMS partnership on Thursday with a Major Tech. Company, has a break out TV show. He's just spent the last week 1/2 touring Europe. The only ones making out like bandits are Young Buck, Lloyd Banks, Kid Kid, and Yayo. I'm sure he didn't have to include them in on the shows finale, but he did.

This is the internet, people on here like to troll because they aren't satisfied with their life.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"I think I called him the worst thing you could say to a black person short of calling him the n-word. I said something like you’re like a street person basically. Something along the lines of being a gangster, and it was really, really offensive and I hung up and I’ve never spoken to him again"

:sas2:

:ohhh:

And he DROPPED ciara for THAT?!?! :why: