Gabby Douglas paid $100 million by Kelloggs

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good shyt but soon comes the Uncles, Aunts and cousins that "used to watch Gabby when she was little" with their hands out.

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
$100mm or $10mm

She winning

GabbyDouglasDougie_original.gif

Swag her out.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Good shyt but soon comes the Uncles, Aunts and cousins that "used to watch Gabby when she was little" with their hands out.

:usure:

And don't forget the BOYS and EX-BOYFRIEND who shytted on her in the past......

now all of a sudden she a DIMEPIECE to them now :pachaha:

Gabby should show up at her high school prom DOLO......

stunting in a a gottdamn bugatti limo ....bottle in her hand pouring champaigne on the Prom Queen and King .....

with nothing more to say to the prom crowd then ...... "one hunnin"

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Swimmers can race into their 30s so she could easily have 3 more Olympics in her. She can go to school for free, have a good time in her teens, and still get that endorsement money later in life.

True..but what's to say she doesn't run into something tragic in the future where she isn't able to compete in swimming anymore?

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Is Gabby competing for some more medals tonight? I've been told that now they're going for individual gold for vault, floor, etc.

Also, Gabby might have the worst Dougie I've ever seen.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Is Gabby competing for some more medals tonight? I've been told that now they're going for individual gold for vault, floor, etc.

Also, Gabby might have the worst Dougie I've ever seen.

Yeah they're doing the individual event medals today.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

"Y-y-you know I used ta chain yo diepuz!"

She needs to come out on a queens chair being carried on the shoulders of some guys, while being dressed in a full length mink coat and matching hat with diamonds everywhere, grab the mic and be like, :childplease: "I'm rich, I aint flippin for you fools NO MO" Slam the mic down and leave. :obama: