Gabby Sidibe talks about Female Genital Mutilation

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
What do parents think to try and justify that? I know its easy for us to consider ancient African practices as 'barbaric', but all of those served as safeguards for society in some way (killing disabled infants/twins, etc). Mutilating a girls genitals tho? What is potentially mortally wounding and assuredly disfiguring a girl supposed to accomplish?

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
I dont know enough about this to say I'm for or against the practice. But why is it called female genital mutilation when its from a different culture but male circumcision in our culture isn't called male genital mutilation?
:youngsabo:

#StayWoke
#WhereAreOurForeskins?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I dont know enough about this to say I'm for or against the practice. But why is it called female genital mutilation when its from a different culture but male circumcision in our culture isn't called male genital mutilation?
:youngsabo:

#StayWoke
#WhereAreOurForeskins?

When a woman is "circumcised" her clitirous, inner and outer vulva are removed, sometimes the skin around the vaginal opening is scraped or cut and other unimaginable things are done to the child. It not only puts women at extreme risk for complications with child birth and life in general, because some women do die from the after effects, the mutilation makes sex extremely painful and hard.

Foreskin =/= to this in any way, shape or form.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
by far the gnarliest and graphic thread title Ive come across on this forum

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
When a woman is "circumcised" her clitirous, inner and outer vulva are removed, sometimes the skin around the vaginal opening is scraped or cut and other unimaginable things are done to the child. It not only puts women at extreme risk for complications with child birth and life in general, because some women do die from the after effects, the mutilation makes sex extremely painful and hard.

Foreskin =/= to this in any way, shape or form.
:lupe:...:wow: